Russian Invasion, it was me.

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian Invasion, it was me.

Postby WolframH » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Garlicman wrote:
Potjeh wrote:Oh, and you damn pampered kids don't know what real lag is. Why, I remember the great lag of June. My character slid all the way to RoB from Bottleneck, and when the screen recentred properly I found him getting mauled by a pack of foxes. Yeah, back in the day foxes were vicious predators, and we didn't have no village idols or any way to raise civilization, so level VII animals were a common sight in our village. We didn't have no walls either, so they'd wait right by your door for you to come out. You damn kids don't know how good you have it.

At least you had doors! We used to sleep in the river, and all we had for dinner was quality 1 clay.

You're lucky to have water! We had to wake up every morning at 00:00 and lick the pavement clean for ten hours and go beg for water at nearby desert from dead beggars! And when the clock was 23:00, our father would beat us to death with a spoon.

And when you tell that to young people, they don't believe it, no respect at all. :roll:
WolframH

Re: Russian Invasion, it was me.

Postby Caradon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:38 pm

g1real wrote:
gaHuJla wrote:It was me.
(Sorry for bad english)
I have written first post about H&H on Russian Dwarf Fortress imageboard. I was impressed by this game, and yet did't know in what all it will turn. For 2 weeks on our secret 250 persons were registered, and how many was registered without our secret word I don't know. Now it became impossible to play, also I repent that all has started it. From the main settlement "Bitardsk" some groups of players have separated, they have constructed their villages, but all the rest left from under the control. It is necessary to reduce urgently population of new players, especially russian players, cause 80% are fully idiots. And Loftar can probably limit number of connection from Russia?

So.. I'm so sorry! :3

[img]http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1001/ff/9a848ea0cc99.jpg[/ig]

I've been gone for quite some while, but it seems you're above the average IQ of the russians, I... respect that. As for those russians invading, don't worry, we've had worse (Imagine semi-intelligent people actually doing targetted raids for the lulz compared to just random thievery and vandalism)

Same shit, different pile, they all deserve a knife in the chest.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled