Russian Invasion, it was me.

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian Invasion, it was me.

Postby Doll » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Ooh! Loftar and Jorb...? Remember when you made that nice l'il Axe of the 12th Bay to welcome the initial cohort of DF'ers? Can we get some Russian themed toys too?!!?! Pretty please? Russian recipes under cooking? An alternative bit of clothes -I dunno the word for it, but kinda a smock, I've seen pictures.... and, and, and... a samovar for making tea?!

Unfortunately the only Russian I speak is scurrilous and cannot possibly be used to welcome our soon-to-be-overlords.

By now one of the fun things about H & H is watching the culture and politics shifts. They can be as tumultuous as the new upgrades that suddenly cancel all our defenses or render us abruptly lost in the wilderness.
Doll

Re: Re:

Postby Jackard » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 pm

sabinati wrote:this xenophobia shit happens every time a new group joins the game

reminds me of that one pic from gurps 4e that has a dude and a giant mantis drinking beers together

cant we all just get along??
Jackard

Postby Potjeh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Doll wrote:Ooh! Loftar and Jorb...? Remember when you made that nice l'il Axe of the 12th Bay to welcome the initial cohort of DF'ers? Can we get some Russian themed toys too?!!?! Pretty please? Russian recipes under cooking? An alternative bit of clothes -I dunno the word for it, but kinda a smock, I've seen pictures.... and, and, and... a samovar for making tea?!

Add borscht and smetana.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby KAPPAM6A » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm

nah.. add vodka! and remove first teh lags or make capacity of server about 100 ppl and add queue.
KAPPAM6A

Postby gaHuJla » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Doll wrote:Ooh! Loftar and Jorb...? Remember when you made that nice l'il Axe of the 12th Bay to welcome the initial cohort of DF'ers? Can we get some Russian themed toys too?!!?! Pretty please? Russian recipes under cooking? An alternative bit of clothes -I dunno the word for it, but kinda a smock, I've seen pictures.... and, and, and... a samovar for making tea?!

Unfortunately the only Russian I speak is scurrilous and cannot possibly be used to welcome our soon-to-be-overlords.

By now one of the fun things about H & H is watching the culture and politics shifts. They can be as tumultuous as the new upgrades that suddenly cancel all our defenses or render us abruptly lost in the wilderness.

Heh, nice idea!)) You know, "pirozhok" is russian word too! So we already have our thing in H&H!
Also, some distillation machine for making vodka? :D We like vodka!
Or "ushanka" hat!

Potjeh wrote:Add borscht and smetana.

Hah))It's ok too!
My nick name reads like Danila.
gaHuJla

Postby Potjeh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 pm

A still would be nice, yes. And plum trees. OK, the latter is not really Russian, but I deserve some god-damned slivovitz!
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby gaHuJla » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Potjeh wrote:A still would be nice, yes. And plum trees. OK, the latter is not really Russian, but I deserve some god-damned slivovitz!

Heh, i think birches are also russians! Oh wait~ this game full of russian content)
My nick name reads like Danila.
gaHuJla

Postby a123 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 am

gaHuJla wrote:Or "ushanka" hat!

Yeah, i want ushanka hat. And ability to upgrade it with red star. Those fox hats looks ugly. Also valenki (felt shoes) and fur coat.

Potjeh wrote:A still would be nice, yes

I think about moonshining. There must be ability to make moonshine out of everything, ever from chairs ("taburetovka").
a123

Postby Lothaudus » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 am

gaHuJla wrote:I simply wish to tell that it does not do my fault less, I have spoilt all game!(

Nonsense. More players will never be a bad thing. If 80% of them are idiots as you suggest, then there's a high chance they'll get bored quickly and quit anyway. If not, then they'll all make the game a much more exciting and interesting place.
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby Brando13184 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 am

gaHuJla wrote:
Or "ushanka" hat!

I enjoy irony as much as the next person so here's a twisted fun little fact.

American Nuclear ICBM crews deploy to their launch control centers with cold weather gear that contains .. a Ushanka hat! Nothing like carrying along an iconic piece of clothing out to the field where the whole reason you exist is to vaporize the people from which it originates.
Brando13184

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled