Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

Postby burgingham » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

lol right. Once again, nobody of us is butthurt, we are doing it because (and listen carefully now, so I dont have to repeat it over and over again): IT IS FUN!
burgingham

Postby kLauE » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm

i did this cuz:

- i was killed second time in a short periode
- stop them to grow and get an advantage due to this massive playercount
- they lowered the animal level in my whole hunting area to 1
- and yes, i really thought i can stop the lag when i kill lots of them

i always was a fair guy, i just KO'ed them while i was raiding towns and claims. yeah, its just a game but it always hurts if u lose something in which u put a lot of work/time/love whatever, thats why i was never able to kill these guys. and after i was killed again while i wasnt around (thx to warri), i was very angry how some guys fuck around if u trust him too much. so i made a little killin spree around my new neighbours. after 12 hours i killed around 60 guys of them and left hundreds of scents everywhere. but it doesnt matter, cuz i lost most of all i ever had in this game (equip, base attributes, skill values), beside some guys who still support me.

wayne? it still makes a lot of fun... a lot... this is maybe the reason why they russians dont quit... yeah cuz its a fuckin nice game ^^
kLauE

Postby Caradon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Potjeh wrote:Wait, Klaue usually fears retaliation? That's news to me.

Yes he does because when he goes to sleep , however secure the vault is, it isnt perfect. If it was jorb would just destroy the perfection.

All klaue has to go on are a handful of people who may or may not be available at a moment of attack, and all it takes is one attack with scents to end the tyranny.

Edit- He dies without planning it, and someone steals his heirloom before killing him, he loses a fair deal, including a great deal of lembas. If he alt-vaults the lembas that makes it that more difficult to get at it when he needs it. so He is kind of trapped.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby NaoWhut » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

You DO realize when you die
you only get stronger at this
point right? klaue has died
with very nice stats twice now,
if you were to kill him again he'd
be at the peak of his strength.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby kLauE » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Caradon wrote:
Potjeh wrote:Wait, Klaue usually fears retaliation? That's news to me.

Edit- He dies without planning it, and someone steals his heirloom before killing him, he loses a fair deal, including a great deal of lembas. If he alt-vaults the lembas that makes it that more difficult to get at it when he needs it. so He is kind of trapped.

Yeah i havent planning it, i lost 6 lembs but i have still over 10. it only hurts to realize that my biggest enemys does have them now.
kLauE

Postby Caradon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 pm

NaoWhut wrote:You DO realize when you die

No, knock him out, steal his heirloom, He loses stats. and has to wait several real days to justify another death. Once he dies once, everyone will raid wayneville.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby gaHuJla » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm

burgingham wrote:lol right. Once again, nobody of us is butthurt, we are doing it because (and listen carefully now, so I dont have to repeat it over and over again): IT IS FUN!

My nick name reads like Danila.
gaHuJla

Postby Vesper11 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm

NaoWhut wrote:You DO realize when you die

Lets kill that kiddo a few more times so his e-penis will be so large he will be unable to move.
Vesper11

Postby Potjeh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 pm

kLauE wrote:i did this cuz:

- i was killed second time in a short periode
- stop them to grow and get an advantage due to this massive playercount
- they lowered the animal level in my whole hunting area to 1
- and yes, i really thought i can stop the lag when i kill lots of them

i always was a fair guy, i just KO'ed them while i was raiding towns and claims. yeah, its just a game but it always hurts if u lose something in which u put a lot of work/time/love whatever, thats why i was never able to kill these guys. and after i was killed again while i wasnt around (thx to warri), i was very angry how some guys fuck around if u trust him too much. so i made a little killin spree around my new neighbours. after 12 hours i killed around 60 guys of them and left hundreds of scents everywhere. but it doesnt matter, cuz i lost most of all i ever had in this game (equip, base attributes, skill values), beside some guys who still support me.

wayne? it still makes a lot of fun... a lot... this is maybe the reason why they russians dont quit... yeah cuz its a fuckin nice game ^^

Warri really killed you? It wasn't a publicity stunt? Why the hell is still rolling with you guys then?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Caradon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 pm

gaHuJla wrote:

As long as that guy doesn't kill baby seals it's all good. Otherwise, killing the adults is absolutely vital for the ecosystem. Don't believe so? fucking read it up.
Caradon

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled