Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

Postby kLauE » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 am

Flame on

kLauE

Re: Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

Postby Paskal_07 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 am

And noone who was killed go out of game. Anyone returns and spread in forests like ages ago.
Some kind of fail, you know?
Paskal_07

Postby a123 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 am

Paskal_07 wrote:Some kind of fail, you know?

Nope. This долбоёб just want to kill some n00bz, чтобы потешить свое ЧСВ, ололо. :ugeek:
a123

Postby Paskal_07 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 am

So, let it be.
Paskal_07

Postby Vesper11 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 am

Vesper11

Postby chaostalker » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:18 pm

хватит батхертить, пидорасы. уходите куда-нибудь в ебеня и развивайтесь.

через пару месяцев поглядим, что можно придумать, а пока все это разговоры в пользу бедных.
chaostalker

Postby ElGato » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm

He is not celebrating his damage.
Nor is he bragging about his damage.
So, your post was irrelevant and unnecessary.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Potjeh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Wait, it was you, Klaue? I thought you're still grinding to get back where you were.

Anyway, Chaos has it right. You Russians should disperse to minimize the damage. Being all together makes the job too easy for them. Besides, there's no advantage in living all in one place. If I were you I'd build a meeting village and then put crossroads to it in every village you build. Just make trading alts for teleporting and feed them nothing but RoBs. That way you can still meet each other to exchange resources without having to go to RoB. Oh, and don't build your homesteads clumped together by those secondary villages, spread out in the forest, far away from waterways, so you're harder to find.

Oh, and you don't stand a chance in a fight right now, so don't even bother trying. They have a gold mine which lets them make thane's rings, which are the most broken thing to ever be implemented in the game (all you need is to grind up murder and put them on, and you have a murder alt with respectable combat skills).
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby kLauE » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm

LOL russian mafia

(17:40:11) (fourlessthanthree) I've said, another killing in Stalingrad and the server will shut down for a long time, it is not a threat, but we also want to play normally, without discrimination! Goodbye..
kLauE

Postby gaHuJla » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Potjeh wrote:Wait, it was you, Klaue? I thought you're still grinding to get back where you were.

Anyway, Chaos has it right. You Russians should disperse to minimize the damage. Being all together makes the job too easy for them. Besides, there's no advantage in living all in one place. If I were you I'd build a meeting village and then put crossroads to it in every village you build. Just make trading alts for teleporting and feed them nothing but RoBs. That way you can still meet each other to exchange resources without having to go to RoB. Oh, and don't build your homesteads clumped together by those secondary villages, spread out in the forest, far away from waterways, so you're harder to find.

Oh, and you don't stand a chance in a fight right now, so don't even bother trying. They have a gold mine which lets them make thane's rings, which are the most broken thing to ever be implemented in the game (all you need is to grind up murder and put them on, and you have a murder alt with respectable combat skills).

Thanks for the advice! But most of our good players killed, I think nobody has murder!

kLauE, really, why did you kill people in Stalingrad? There were only 5-10 people, no difference, they would live or not! You're a Nazi!
My nick name reads like Danila.
gaHuJla

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled