Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Massacre in Bitardsk and Stalingrad

Postby Jolaj » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 am

Wellenbrecher wrote:
Jolaj wrote:Apparently a massacre rant, but I'm never sure about these things....

You don't really get it, do you?

I don't really care; this topic was really pointless to begin with...
Jolaj

Postby stroncium » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 am

Just wanted to mention...
The more of us you kill, the more will come after restart(and come to learn now). The main sources of russian player are filled with bright and interesting stories about destroing of russian villages and killing of russian players. This stories are high attractive for new players. Some of them just want to get into it and some come to pay revenge to Wayneville(and some other fractions and players) after restart.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
stroncium

Postby sabinati » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:23 am

i don't see any problem with your english there, good work.
sabinati

Postby theTrav » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 am

stroncium wrote:some come to pay revenge to Wayneville(and some other fractions and players) after restart.

But ...
All the characters are gone after restart. The names are changed, and you have no way of knowing who is who...

Revenge is not possible, you do not know who to attack
theTrav

Postby stroncium » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am

theTrav wrote:But ...
All the characters are gone after restart. The names are changed, and you have no way of knowing who is who...

Revenge is not possible, you do not know who to attack

As far as I can see most of people doing massacre is very greedy for fame. So big chances they will take same names(at least forum names). The chances of taking same village names are even bigger. And even if all this will be different, it's easy enough to detect most of them by their speaking style(even mathematically).

Also, I personally haven't any plans for revenge by now. I was killed only once and that's not a big problem. The idea was to say that mass killing already doubled number of russian players coming here last days(by my counts, not very precise, though) and even more new players will come after restart, so there is no way it can reduce lags.
stroncium

Postby Wolfang » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 pm

we are neighboured with a russian settlement, so far we have had good relations with them, but then again, we aren't germans, but belgians and dutch =P
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby niltrias » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 pm

sabinati wrote:i don't see any problem with your english there, good work.

His English is fine, yeah, but I have to wonder which fractions he opposes. 1/4? 3/5? maybe only improper fractions, like 5/3?
I would like to know which fractions he is biased against, and why!

Also, if any of the newbies, russians or no, see me in game, say hi. The more newbies the merrier, I think.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby sabinati » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

i have a personal vendetta with 3/8
sabinati

Postby stroncium » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 pm

niltrias
"groups" or "parties" is right words, sorry. (I mix russian words with english ones sometimes, it's not intentional.)
stroncium

Postby sabinati » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 pm

"factions" would have been correct as well, he was just making a joke about the spelling, "fractions"

i didn't even notice it until he pointed it out
sabinati

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled