Murdered

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Murdered

Postby Winterbrass » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 am

Against my better judgment, I'm making a post here to inform WV that they've killed a Canadian while apparently on the hunt for Russians. They even left a nice little runestone saying 'WV was here' next to the hearthfire of the person that I'm playing with.

I really don't know what good it's going to do, and I expect that nothing will come of it, but I'm posting this anyways because I was instructed to.
jorb wrote:Haven aims to be hardcore.
Winterbrass

Re: Murdered

Postby burgingham » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 am

Hm might have been us, too many kills during the last few days. But I don't remember someone reporting a kill like this...maybe someone who actually is killing can tell....Gato? Hermes?
burgingham

Postby ElGato » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 am

None of the members in WV would have left a runestone.

And, who "instructed" you to post this?
Why not PM someone of WV privately?
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Winterbrass » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 am

ElGato wrote:None of the members in WV would have left a runestone.

The person that I'm playing with?

As for why not PM a member of WV privately, I'm not familiar at all with who is who from what faction. I haven't seen any sort of a roster for any organization. I can figure out certain people (Warri, Chakravanti, burg), but there really isn't anyone that I feel comfortable with messaging. Anyone that I can think of, I'd expect to either not get a response at all, or to be mocked. *shrug*
Winterbrass

Postby Jackard » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:59 am

reminds of the time in the last world when some idiot raided a goon camp and then left a runestone claiming goons were responsible

yea............ good luck getting anyone to swallow that, buddy
Jackard

Postby ElGato » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Winterbrass wrote:

The person that I'm playing with?

As for why not PM a member of WV privately, I'm not familiar at all with who is who from what faction. I haven't seen any sort of a roster for any organization. I can figure out certain people (Warri, Chakravanti, burg), but there really isn't anyone that I feel comfortable with messaging. Anyone that I can think of, I'd expect to either not get a response at all, or to be mocked. *shrug*

Well, as far as I know, the only two people in WV that have killed anyone in the past few days are Hermedicus and I. And, neither of us would be courteous enough to leave a runestone =/
It could, however, be an X WVer.... Kheyre would probably do something like that >.>
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Potjeh » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Well, scents don't lie, so better to do some tracking than to throw accusations around.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby KAPPAM6A » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:39 pm

poor guy.. u`ve been killed.. or u`ve been summoned with scents for murdering some russians? Anyway its a good way to cry moar - create topics like that and whine. When U killing its ok, when U get killed its baddd :(
KAPPAM6A

Postby Winterbrass » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

KAPPAM6A wrote:poor guy.. u`ve been killed.. or u`ve been summoned with scents for murdering some russians? Anyway its a good way to cry moar - create topics like that and whine. When U killing its ok, when U get killed its baddd :(

Because you're totally not missing the point. Hurr.

The only Russians that I've killed have been repeatedly coming onto my claim and being thieving bastards, and frankly, I think I'm justified because of my patience in putting up with it for as long as I did. But when someone steals a trunk full of stuff that I was preparing in order to get the hell out of the neighbourhood because of shitty, thieving, lying neighbours, that just enrages me and of course I'm going to go out and kill the thieves. Who were, naturally, Russian. Boo-freaking-hoo for you lot.

I sincerely hope that other people suffer for your shitty attitude. After all, Novobitardesk isn't really all that far away from Bitardesk.
Winterbrass

Postby Caliku » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 pm

I love leaving "WV was here" stones after I steal stuff off of noobie claims. :lol:

Also cry moar. These "BAWWW I WAS MURDERED" threads are basically pointless.
Caliku

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled