New Brodgar?

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Brodgar?

Postby burgingham » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:24 am

Hmmm I cannot help but to be reminded of that awesome town design I once saw. Which town was it again?

....Oh thats right, it was my own town, WV
burgingham

Postby Nanothnir » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:34 am

Never been there.
Throw us a temp Hearth Secret so I can take a tour???
[Politics] The word was derived by the joining of two others, Poli - A Latin word meaning Many. And Tics - Annoying Bloodsucking Parasites...
Nanothnir

Postby burgingham » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 am

Kinda old that pic, guess we have almost doubled in size by now. But you get the idea.

Ah, found the maplib version: http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=7111&lat=-52.84&lng=35.66&z=12
burgingham

Postby Nanothnir » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:40 am

Very nice, still wouldn't mind a tour though, A picture says a thousand words, but it only gives to the sight. The touch, scent and sounds of those, will tantalize the mind... Not like a newly spawned character can do anything to ya, and you can kill it when I am done :D .

I know how much you like killing things...
[Politics] The word was derived by the joining of two others, Poli - A Latin word meaning Many. And Tics - Annoying Bloodsucking Parasites...
Nanothnir

Postby burgingham » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:46 am

You got mail
burgingham

Postby Nanothnir » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 am

It was the killing me part wasn't it...
Come on tell the truth...
Nanothnir

Postby burgingham » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 am

Haha, no. As gato stated in another thread I only killed 2 people in total so far and nobody else seems to be online right now, besides me. Haven't logged in in 2 weeks, so this will be a tour for me as well ^^
burgingham

Postby vikingdragons » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:18 pm

ah, yes, ppl working together, other than the implied threats, but that is natural. maybe a new brodgar could be set up after the reset thingy in two weeks. PS where can i learn more about the reset, i want to know just what is going to heppen so i wil be ready for it. And i wont lead new brodgar, not nearly enoug experience and i have my own plans, but i will gladly help, and like the ideas ppl are throwing out for it! i did something helpfu!!! :lol:
"A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the advice." -Bill Cosby
vikingdragons

Postby Yolan » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 am

I like it. I think villages like that are great.

That said, I think that _if_ you want a a newbie friendly city, with an open door policy, you want to avoid much in the way of shared resources, anything that might be a source of tension between people.
Yolan

Postby Nanothnir » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:22 am

Well with the system I have its easy, only in the middle is there things that is public, like simple low level farms that anyone can harvest and plant where Qual levels mean nothing, you need to 'buy' the zones around you to even upgrade the size of your own first. And by limiting constructions, when you move out there is no major problem...
Nanothnir

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled