New Brodgar?

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Brodgar?

Postby Zirikana » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi people

I agree with the whole property-rights thing being necessary for a larger city to work in the game. If you run out of room to store your stuff on your own plot of land, and you just break into your neighbor's house and start dumping off your junk and taking their stuff, obviously that's not very cool :P Keeping things on a free market kind of footing is a great idea, where you can have a sort of real-estate market for pre-determined lot sizes.

Maybe a loose system of tributes/taxes could be set up to build up a public fund of valuable materials or metals for trading and working up towards better weapons and armor for hunting, policing, and defense?

At any rate, i'd be glad to lend a hand with the building of a city after the hearth-pocalypse. Not sure if I'd want to be a resident and live the "city-life" myself, but i'll gladly be a useful suburbanite commuter :)
"Bein' a minotaur is a lot like bein' a regular human except moo" - J. Rowland
Zirikana

Re: New Brodgar?

Postby vikingdragons » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 am

yes, after talking with my friends and our plans after the apoc (i want dragons to raze the surface of the planet :twisted: ), i will help the New Brodgar is sorta-kinda-in-a-small-way inspired get started, then leave to set up my awesome militaristic trade empire! :lol: so you can count on me being there, at least for the first few days. ;)
"A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones that need the advice." -Bill Cosby
vikingdragons

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled