Crazy village

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Crazy village

Postby RedOctober » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

danox wrote:This is our village. Sorry for my bad english. First topic starter Russian. He decided to take revenge on us to create a theme. We did not kill him. And yes you have found traces of the territory and then punish him. This is my footprints were killed and I am his character. I tested the Rage. The skin was there best 79 quality. thanks to all that have killed me.
to ts: мудак блядь

Sorry, man. You are dead. Not big surprise.
Im not russian guy. Just trust me kid. You killed me and now trying to troll me?
RedOctober

Re: Re:

Postby Jackard » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Nanothnir wrote:
Jackard wrote:and now, the hunt for redoctober

Sigh, I want to make one of those Motivational Pics for this, Something along the lines of...

"When Jackard makes a bad Pun, God Kills a Kitten/Russian/Noob/Hearthling/Whoever got in his way..."

is there something wrong with puns i ask you??
Jackard

Postby Avadrea » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 am

Kind of a mixture. Well tbh you are right, I quit because it was getting to boring and when I decide to join again it will be the same boring shit. My town will still be the strongest, we will still have the best shit, others will claim they have better but never show up again. Bring moar Russians on please!

I think the problem is at first there is so much to learn and build. But very quickly you hit a wall where there just is little useful stuff to do. Hunting down and killing others becomes more interesting then digging up mud and making pots.
Avadrea

Postby calodine » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Yeah. That wall you come to when you become able to hunt and kill.
calodine

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled