Norse Settlement

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Norse Settlement

Postby Snorri » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 am

If anyone is interested in founding or participating in a Norse themed settlement at the reset, post a reply here or pm me. I'm checking if there are any players with or without experience who would like to hit the wilderness in a group and then work together to develop a common group identity based on this theme.

Suggestions and input would be welcome. I don't have a huge plan in place so if you have ideas you'll have a chance to implement them. However I would like to see all characters have Norse names and for the group to implement a decision process involving on a moot, probably using a village irc channel.
Snorri

Re: Norse Settlement

Postby Antipov » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am

This sounds like fun to me, I think I'd definitely be interested.
Antipov

Postby GabrielZorrilla » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm looking forward joining a village after the reset, however, I'm concerned about the time zone. I'm in Argentina, thus, its GMT -3. If you guys are from Scandinavia, will be a problem, unless there are 3 or 4 extra players that might play with me.
GabrielZorrilla

Postby Snorri » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 am

The players are probably not all going to be Scandinavian. -I'm not for one. I'm in the Atlantic time zone which means I'm from Vinland! I just figured it would be fun to center the settlement around a theme/culture that would easily fit in with the broader H & H theme. It's not a bad thing that we will have people from different time zones. Some people play early and some play late, and of course it helps to have round the clock log ins to look after the silkmoths and steel crucibles, so I am hoping for several overlaps.

So far things look promising. I have a few people who are interested.
Snorri

Postby Kiwi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 am

Odin ftw
Kiwi

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled