Waynerville is in ruins

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Waynerville is in ruins

Postby Caradon » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 am

Guys, I don't agree with how these trolls deal with the game, or the lazy, lethargic, complacent, and foolish ways J+L respond to them all because its a test. (REALLY NOT AN EXCUSE TO LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN)

But presuming to know HOW they work their characters up is bullshit in and of itself. Don't be jealous of their community. They give into human nature because it's easy, and they aren't intelligent enough to not give in.

It's far harder to be decent and honest.

Edit* Prove me wrong.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby calodine » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 am

Caradon wrote:PAY ATTENTION TO ME

So...what. Either they play the game how they want to play it and they're stupid for it, or they play it how YOU want them to play it, in which case they'd still be stupid, but you showed the the light, and how to be good decent people?
calodine

Postby Seizure » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 am

I wish people would STOP FEEDING THE MOTHERFUCKING TROLLS.
Seizure

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 am

*sigh*

Ok, first off, if you're playing
this game you're a Guinea pig
of Jorb and Loftar, they don't
care about what you say only
what you find out and discover.
If your guinea pig started telling
you what to do what would you
do? Laugh of course! and then
you'd give it a few seeds, when
it has finally chewed its way out
of the cage what do you do?
find a better cage and put that
Guinea Pig in it until it breaks
that cage too!
I find it amusing people think what
they think matters as well.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Peter » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 am

Finally your avatar makes sense.

I think we can all agree that we can only be thankful to J&L for generously creating a game and providing it, absolutely free, irregardless of any quirks of design.
Surprise.
Peter

Postby Chakravanti » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 am

Seizure wrote:I wish people would STOP FEEDING THE MOTHERFUCKING TROLLS.

THere ios a fine line between trolling and PR.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby niltrias » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 am

Jackard wrote:envy! spiff's custom client is incredible and theres nothing niltrias could possibly do that would compare

This is also true :D
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Haba » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

Jackard wrote:
Haba wrote:Well, I for one am not mad at WV. Despite the fact that I've twice been killed (for no reason) by a member of their village and have had my village(s) repeatedly raided by them. There is no anger, or "hate" from my part - it is only a game after all. Sure, there are some immature brats, but there are probably equally many nice people.

What I dislike is the idea of one party dominating the entire game, asking for protection money and creating an image that nobody is safe in the game. Sure, there should be several powerful factions, villains and heroes, if you insist - but they should be regional. The "evil empire" should only reach that far, leaving space for pockets of resistance to form.

xanadu??

Heh, don't think so. And anyway, global "world police" is just as bad as "evil empire". Would be much preferrable that smaller villages could defend themselves/extract justice without fear of getting summoned and killed.
Haba

Postby Jackard » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 am

Caradon wrote:Guys, I don't agree with how these trolls deal with the game, or the lazy, lethargic, complacent, and foolish ways J+L respond to them all because its a test. (REALLY NOT AN EXCUSE TO LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN)

But presuming to know HOW they work their characters up is bullshit in and of itself. Don't be jealous of their community. They give into human nature because it's easy, and they aren't intelligent enough to not give in.

It's far harder to be decent and honest.

Edit* Prove me wrong.

Jackard

Postby Drowner » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Caradon wrote:I don't mind your sig, I told Jorb and Loftar that I think they don't know what they are doing to their faces before.

so you live close? I mean you must live close in order to stand in front of them and say it to their face. :roll:
(Retired due to SoS)Drowner - Former Chieftain of Brodgar Public Iron Mine
Big John
DrunkenBoxer
Drowner

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled