Waynerville is in ruins

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Waynerville is in ruins

Postby Devour » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 pm

sabinati wrote:devour what makes you think everyone that has high LP got it from using macros?

I know a considerable amount of the Goons macro'd. I did it myself with building looms ( simplest macro at the time, and I couldn't be arsed doing anything more difficult ).

There's a cut off point where actually playing the game for short amounts of time gets you far more LP than you could macro up, but getting up to that needs either:
a) A great deal of patience.
b) A macro that can farm LP for you whilst you do important stuff.

I was earning about 6k LP per hour at one point, I think. Which isn't too bad considering I was safe and I was putting no effort into it.

Caradon wrote:Guys, I don't agree with how these trolls deal with the game, or the lazy, lethargic, complacent, and foolish ways J+L respond to them all because its a test. (REALLY NOT AN EXCUSE TO LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN)

But presuming to know HOW they work their characters up is bullshit in and of itself. Don't be jealous of their community. They give into human nature because it's easy, and they aren't intelligent enough to not give in.

It's far harder to be decent and honest.

Edit* Prove me wrong.

Who are you?
Devour

Postby Lightning2 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 pm

That's Caradon, are you blind?
Lightning2

Postby warrri » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Devour wrote:
sabinati wrote:devour what makes you think everyone that has high LP got it from using macros?

I know a considerable amount of the Goons macro'd. I did it myself with building looms ( simplest macro at the time, and I couldn't be arsed doing anything more difficult ).

There's a cut off point where actually playing the game for short amounts of time gets you far more LP than you could macro up, but getting up to that needs either:
a) A great deal of patience.
b) A macro that can farm LP for you whilst you do important stuff.

I was earning about 6k LP per hour at one point, I think. Which isn't too bad considering I was safe and I was putting no effort into it.

Caradon wrote:Guys, I don't agree with how these trolls deal with the game, or the lazy, lethargic, complacent, and foolish ways J+L respond to them all because its a test. (REALLY NOT AN EXCUSE TO LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN)

But presuming to know HOW they work their characters up is bullshit in and of itself. Don't be jealous of their community. They give into human nature because it's easy, and they aren't intelligent enough to not give in.

It's far harder to be decent and honest.

Edit* Prove me wrong.

Who are you?

Hunting bears with a boat can give you up to 200k per hour. Its grindy and monotone work, so you can do that while you watch a movie or play a few tables of poker.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby sabinati » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:30 pm

yeah some goons did macro at one point, i don't think any of them even play anymore, and we've all realized it's not even worth doing because you can get more by actually playing the game.
sabinati

Postby kLauE » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Devour wrote:I was earning about 6k LP per hour at one point, I think. Which isn't too bad considering I was safe and I was putting no effort into it.

i would say ur not the best scripter ;)
kLauE

Postby Spiff » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

niltrias wrote:I hate no one on the game except spiff.

It's okay, I get drunk and think about you too, babe.
Spiff

Postby Devour » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:38 pm

warrri wrote:Hunting bears with a boat can give you up to 200k per hour. Its grindy and monotone work, so you can do that while you watch a movie or play a few tables of poker.

Which is, to be honest, ridiculous. Also, I did it whilst sleeping.

kLauE wrote:i would say ur not the best scripter ;)

Nah, I'm pretty fucking amateur.
Devour

Postby ElGato » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Devour wrote:I find it hilarious how a bunch of macroers and exploiters think they're the best players in the game.

Well done, Waynervillage, you managed to make everyone hate you despite the fact there'll be a character reset and everyone will be on even playing ground again.

I had 11 mill LP and, I have never used a macro nor have even considered it.
And, you all think that WV will not come back to be on top.

But, we'll see who's superior on the next map :)
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby ElGato » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

stickman wrote:So i guess this was Gato?

congrats, you killed someone offline :P
Now I don't have to spend 10 minutes trying to drown myself :lol:
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby kLauE » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 pm

gato, it doesnt matter. the fail from their summonable-action was that they werent able to kill me when i logged in and logget out cuz i thought wtf enemys before i realized that my hearthfire was next to urs ^^. then i logged in again, ported to rob, equipped the char, travelled back to wv and killed the 2 guys in a 1vs2 situation with the new combat system and summoned the other one. easy bash. as i do in the next map :D
kLauE

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled