Waynerville is in ruins

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Waynerville is in ruins

Postby Avu » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Not even the biggest baddest out there can defend their village proof is in the ruin of what once was Wv. Sure they will try to downplay it that it doesn't matter and it doesn't really now (damn you jorb and loftar with your stupid reset you couldn't have waited a week could you). They might also tell you we would have never done it without a reset but that is false also I have irc logs dating back before the reset announcement but anyhow.

The town of wv is in ruins. All containers crashed all buildables bar runestones and a few dream catchers gone all trees inside the walls cut and made into blocks bar a nice apple tree so wv doesn't starve until the reset. All their cows and sheep have met an untimely death over 50 of them or however many they were. The only things left are the plants (except trees of course) and the undestroyable mansions and huts.

Some nice pics during the action our brave cameraman took.

Anyways for a short time only you can view the results in person. All we ask is to make a new alt and share the HS with the world because Wv will surely want to deny you the pleasure of visiting the museum. Use wv3 as a HS.

Also for all parties interested Nao did betray Waynervilles as has been prophesied she gave us keys and would have murdered her covilagers if not for the reset and the realization that nobody will take her in otherwise. Logs can be seen on demand by wv and just them because I'm sure everyone else doesn't trust nao anyway.

All in revenge is good.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Re: Waynerville is in ruins

Postby jenny » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm

:roll:
Last edited by jenny on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jenny

Postby burgingham » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Anyways for a short time only you can view the results in person. All we ask is to make a new alt and share the HS with the world because Wv will surely want to deny you the pleasure of visiting the museum.

Why would we do that? I am fine with everyone coming along and visit. It is kinda funny how you have to excuse yourself for your actions, but meh. Nice work anyway.
burgingham

Postby Avu » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Well saying sorry is a time honored tradition in Wv. They kill people and say sorry. Sorry for destroying your village Wv.
Avu

Postby burgingham » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Avu wrote:Well saying sorry is a time honored tradition in Wv. They kill people and say sorry. Sorry for destroying your village Wv.

You don't have to be. As you pointed out yourself this is the most useless raid ever done. Also, nobody was playing either. Nao told us you were coming, we simply didn't care.
burgingham

Postby Avu » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Right that's why Rage was so hyperactive on irc eh? :))
Avu

Postby burgingham » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Avu wrote:Right that's why Rage was so hyperactive on irc eh? :))

Well his nickname says it all ^^
He wanted to keep playing for the two weeks unlike the rest of us. So yeah, maybe you pissed him off a little.
burgingham

Postby warrri » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Sorry for not caring at all, why did you think i fought back with my char that has died recently and didnt have any combat stats yet. Could as well have sit back and told the old "you fail so hard you never gonna kill me because i never gonna leave scents or login at all".

No king rules forever, we had fun while it lasted. Good job on actually growing the balls to attack, i know you would have done it without the reset too. Just that you would have found an empty city, because as Nao told you none of us really played anymore, Gato was the only one continueing the crimes.
All the others, including rage, were farmers. Rage just went to cop and destroyed what he traded to chak.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby Avu » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 pm

He didn't trade the chickens and the kilns but it's ok. We destroyed more than you guys ever did.
Avu

Postby burgingham » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Avu wrote:He didn't trade the chickens and the kilns but it's ok. We destroyed more than you guys ever did.

lol, I thought you were a smart guy. WV is mostly uninhabited and has been for quite some time. You think we didn't learn from former raids? Almost everyone of us has his own place with the real high q stuff in it by now. WV was more or less only a marketplace, at least for klaue, warri, hermes and me.
Last edited by burgingham on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burgingham

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled