New Slate

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Slate

Postby Phalacrox » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Caradon wrote:you probably piss standing up with your pants and underwear at your ankles.

Wait, this is not a normal thing?
Phalacrox

Postby WolframH » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 am

Phalacrox wrote:
Caradon wrote:you probably piss standing up with your pants and underwear at your ankles.

Wait, this is not a normal thing?

No it's not normal and it looks stupid.
WolframH

Postby Rhiannon » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:24 am

Caradon wrote:
Josan wrote:Ok the map and character reset I did not expect. So anywho I call on a side of neutrality until a new faction arises(me). Hopefully we can live in peace now that all the threats are gone, for now...

You fold under the slightest bit of pressure. It may be a new slate but I know who and what you are down to your core. You seriously need to change. I mean you are so neurotic you probably piss standing up with your pants and underwear at your ankles.

lol...though I agree with the sentiment. I am curuous as the neurotic reason for the "pants and underware around your ankles". I asked me dad and brothers and all agreed they had never/do not pee that way...LOL...so am curious as to what neurosis exactly what make a guy pee that way? Fear of weting themselves or what?
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby burgingham » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:15 am

maybe your family is gay.
burgingham

Postby Rhiannon » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 am

burgingham wrote:maybe your family is gay.

You should know, after all, you still have the taste of each of their dicks in your mouth right. Go figure.
************************************ RAVENHOLM ************************************
***************************** IN LIEBE UND FREUNDSCHAFT *************************
************************************* Für Immer **************************************
Rhiannon

Postby finalanarchy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 am

Its how I peed when i was 4, once I started school, It didn't take me long to realise, that method was neither urinal nor peer friendly :l
However pissing contests will always be fun.
finalanarchy

Postby sabinati » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 am

sabinati

Postby Agarrett » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

I lol'd
Agarrett

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled