World's End - Your New Home?

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: World's End - Your New Home?

Postby Hodd » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm

i have also send a pm and i hope that i can join.
Hodd

Postby rye130 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Yolan wrote:This has been overlooked by a few people, so I will put in bold and expand: I must require that you have a some kind of history on this forum, so I can check to see that you have a decent reputation. PM's coming from people with accounts made within the last few days/weeks will probably be ignored.

If your requests are getting ignored this is probably why, your using a new account, have only posted on the forums a few times, or never posted at all. This is a requirement so that Yolan can get a good idea of the type of people he's adding into the village, its the only way to check if you are going to be a respectable member.
rye130

Postby Turt-Lee » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Can I join your village? And what part of Perth are you from, I'm living in Ballajura.
Turt-Lee

Postby ekmath » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Well, I sent PM, but since I'm new, I guess I'll be ignored. :|
Guess I'll try to find something else ingame to do for a month or so... Anyone have any ideas? :P
ekmath

Postby Yolan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 am

I have decided to retire from H&H today for IRL reasons.

It is nice to have seen the town itself grow so large. I regret that I won't be around to hang out, but I have some things I gotta do.

For this reason, any people wishing to immigrate will want to contact whoever else is designated in charge of these things. Hopefully they will post on this thread.

Regards,

-Yolan
Yolan

Postby Nanothnir » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 am

I guess that I will take the PMs...
Contact me and I will deliver your requests to the proper authorities...
[Politics] The word was derived by the joining of two others, Poli - A Latin word meaning Many. And Tics - Annoying Bloodsucking Parasites...
Nanothnir

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled