Your Tax Dollars at Work

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Your Tax Dollars at Work

Postby Melgui » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am

Isis wrote:...

I'm still a noob here but I can assure you that in a few more pages a player will be saying the same (the same goes in the crash/lag/rollback thread). Last one was Xweetok. It's a cycle.
Melgui

Postby bluebarilicious » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 am

I, as a no0b, would like to express my deep appreciation for this game NOT being a corporate whore. Yesterday, I had the extreme pleasure of witnessing digital nature in all its pixel purity and rawness as my bull not so gently mounted my cow and fucked her for a good solid 10 seconds. I was like, WTG! then ^5d him and sacrificed a q50 beef to jorb in thx. I'm personally not willing to sacrifice my creamy cock or beastiality for some professionally backed servers. :P
"You only ever is in the eyes of other people." - Rant Casey
bluebarilicious

Postby BWithey » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am

bluebarilicious wrote: I'm personally not willing to sacrifice my creamy cock or beastiality for some professionally backed servers. :P

+1

Amen Sister, Amen.
BWithey

Postby saltmummy626 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 am

you'll find that animal screwing is a big part of this game.
Want to touch my fibula?
Gulgatha, place of the skull.
saltmummy626

Postby Bunny » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:20 pm

What is the current total in the kitty toward the 69 bit server and the actual cost for said server? How far are we from getting a new toy for the devs? Have we got 10% of needed funds yet? 33%?
Bunny

Postby loftar » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 pm

We have the money now, in fact; but it turned out our preferred supplier didn't sell to Sweden. See the server thread for more info.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Wolfang » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey loftar or jorb, I have a question, you know when you make an account you're supposed to fill in from which website/forum you heard about H&H. Do you guys keep those statistics? Is it possible to have a look at some graphs? :D
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby Sarchi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Wolfang wrote:Hey loftar or jorb, I have a question, you know when you make an account you're supposed to fill in from which website/forum you heard about H&H. Do you guys keep those statistics? Is it possible to have a look at some graphs? :D

This would be pretty interesting.
Sarchi

Postby jorb » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Not really possible to turn into statistics in any simple way -- since the entry is free form -- so no.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Wolfang » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 pm

No-graphs then :(

are there any sites or forums which pop up the most (from simple observation)? (don't know whether nowadays you still look at which sites the players post).

Sorry if it seems like I'm badgering you :roll:
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements