Recruiting A Few People...

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Recruiting A Few People...

Postby Astarisk » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Looking to recruit a few helping hands to help run Fort Rawr, just getting too busy to be able to take care of it all. You get open reign on a medium sized area thats brick walled in, with access to basic tools, and an Iron Cave Mine (yes, a glorious iron mine situated inside a cave). All I ask in return is that my animals are fed. As such, Ill be glad to hire anyone as long as you can manage one task.

What I Have:
-Iron Mine (inside a cave)
-Tools, Seeds, fairly decent stuff etc

What I Want:
-Animal Care

What I will not Tolerate:
-Stealing, Killing, and Raiding while living behind my walls
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Re: Recruiting A Few People...

Postby aso11 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 am

Rules are enforced under LC authority.
"Normal" is only a difficulty level in video games - Aso11
Jackard: Koya only raises the lynx so he can molest it later
Koya: What means "molest" ? Translator cannot translate it or do it with no logics...
"And no im not native to english, I was born in the usa." - A very bad troll.
aso11

Postby Shadow7168 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 am

So your nearby LC?
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby Gary458 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 am

May I join? I have expierence in this game as I have used countless computers at my school on this game so I can be on every day except weekends but Saturdays are maybe days. I have fed cows, I would so love using an iron mine I have only seen a tin mine do they look the same and what is a cave mine? So yes I can do anything you want but what if I get attacked would you kill the attacker?
The wisest of men have created a drug so powerful, it doesn't come easy to the simplest of minds. It's called sex
Gary458

Postby Astarisk » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:25 am

Gary458 wrote:May I join? I have expierence in this game as I have used countless computers at my school on this game so I can be on every day except weekends but Saturdays are maybe days. I have fed cows, I would so love using an iron mine I have only seen a tin mine do they look the same and what is a cave mine? So yes I can do anything you want but what if I get attacked would you kill the attacker?

you can join, just PM your hearth secret. An iron mine is the same as a tin mine in looks, just produces iron ore. Cave mine means my mine is located within a cave, making it more annoying to reach. Also Yes, provided you did not do anything to provoke an attack I would make sure that they will receive retribution as long as its within my power o=

Also looking to recruit a few more people so there is a small community at least, do not want anyone to be alone.

And if my villagers happen to be proven trustworthy, I will open up more of my resources, which include a non cave iron mine, among many other mines that happen to be under my possession

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Astarisk » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:25 am

Shadow7168 wrote:So your nearby LC?

Im a little less than a sugergrid away.

Astarisk

Postby Monkeytofu » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 am

Astarisk wrote:What I will not Tolerate:
-Stealing, Killing, and Raiding while living behind my walls

booooooooooooo.
[13:09:52] <shadowchris> u seduce to name calling?

Flame wrote:Do you want show me another proof of you're QI with another nonsense post or you'll choose to stay silent if you don't have nothing of value to say?
Monkeytofu

Postby jadamkaz » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:35 am

ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll THEN but i would like to give it another shot im good with a sling (and bow when high MM)and i can do any job and would like to meet you guys again cyaaaaaa
King of trolls with bad punctuation
jadamkaz

Return to [ARCHIVE]Dwarves & Thieves