Eating people?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Eating people?

Postby bamump2k9 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 am

can we at least harvest bones from people corpses... cus it seems queer that the skeles left behind are useless.
The sum of my experience is comprised up of more skeletons on my own claim then alot of you guys have wood blocks invested in your wall. But even though these skeles show i am a bad player- i still strive to continue through this vile territory in the hopes that one day i will have an army big enough to find you and murder all you know
xoxo ~bamump
bamump2k9

Postby cobaltjones » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 am

bamump2k9 wrote:can we at least harvest bones from people corpses... cus it seems queer that the skeles left behind are useless.

They're not useless. I actually like the fact that they're persistent.
cobaltjones

Postby bamump2k9 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 am

cobaltjones wrote:
bamump2k9 wrote:can we at least harvest bones from people corpses... cus it seems queer that the skeles left behind are useless.

doesn't matter how many you collect and put around your palisade, people will still come to raid you. Little known fact
The sum of my experience is comprised up of more skeletons on my own claim then alot of you guys have wood blocks invested in your wall. But even though these skeles show i am a bad player- i still strive to continue through this vile territory in the hopes that one day i will have an army big enough to find you and murder all you know
xoxo ~bamump
bamump2k9

Postby Dogslovevball » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 am

bamump2k9 wrote:
cobaltjones wrote:

doesn't matter how many you collect and put around your palisade, people will still come to raid you. Little known fact

But having a collection is always fun:twisted: I actually do think though that personally if I saw a couple of sketons lying around I would most likely go into your place thinking there is a larger chance that it is your skeletons and you are giving up the game soon
Dogslovevball

Postby hazzor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 am

If you wouldn't eat people in real life then you shouldn't eat people on haven.

... how often do you fight bears and murder innocent people with a sword in real life?
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby hazzor » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:48 am

Dogslovevball wrote:If you wouldn't eat people in real life then you shouldn't eat people on haven.

... how often do you fight bears and murder innocent people with a sword in real life?[/quote]
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 am

You have picked up dragon helm [q120] from hearthling corpse.
You have begun eating a hearthling corpse.
You have finish eating a hearthling corpse.
You have gained the cannibal intrinsic.
You have gained the palibash intrinsic.
Your strength have increased.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Be nice if you did eat people and got stats/lp you got a debuff like a wendigo. Maybe get less FEPS and greater hunger
Dallane

Postby Dogslovevball » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 am

hazzor wrote:
Dogslovevball wrote:If you wouldn't eat people in real life then you shouldn't eat people on haven.

... how often do you fight bears and murder innocent people with a sword in real life?
[/quote]

I know but really? Eating people? But people go get killed with originaly a sword, then now guns, and ever eaten bear? ok maybe that one backfired but close enough. Eating people is just plain wrong.....
Dogslovevball

Postby Nila-Hood » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 pm

*Finds cannabalism scent* Gworp, we gotta find da killer, hyuk hyuk!!!!11!!one!!!

No.
Not acting like a faggot anymore.
Nila-Hood

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas