Server issues: New server

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Server issues: New server

Postby kingkay » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm

dexgier wrote:Does anybody know when the server will be back up again, and why it crashes so much ?

Because, i really love this game, and just got home from school :(.

The terrorist did it.
♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪
♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫
kingkay

Postby Longshanks87 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:58 pm

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH twelve hours later and its still offline. danm. i got high as a kite last night played for about an hour and met a random guy. he tried looking in all my closets and found nothing but death then.... he starts walking to where i have my fox hides drying. all six of them,,..,,.,., server seems to have crashed>>>>>?????!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my leather,!!!! i bet he took it while i was gone. if he did i think im gonna go on a rampage and just kill everyone i meet.. because the server crashes so bloody often and for such long periods sometimes i think i shall resort to killing in the short spaces of time i will get on this from now on heh he he....
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Postby thesatan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

did you not heard? thet shut down the servers. there are no more HnH. that's it.
thesatan

Postby vanghern » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 pm

thesatan wrote:did you not heard? thet shut down the servers. there are no more HnH. that's it.

Yea I saw on BBC.
vanghern

Postby ravenguard19 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 pm

thesatan wrote:did you not heard? thet shut down the servers. there are no more HnH. that's it.

It's not shut down. it'sstill in crashed state moron. Inb4 W7 . it's just like the W5 nuked grid crash. Just wait for Jorb's sad post about how they can't fix the data loss : )

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

Postby vanghern » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm

ravenguard19 wrote:

It's not shut down. it'sstill in crashed state moron. Inb4 W7 . it's just like the W5 nuked grid crash. Just wait for Jorb's sad post about how they can't fix the data loss : )

IMO he can do it right now, and let's wipe.
vanghern

Postby thesatan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 pm

vanghern wrote:
ravenguard19 wrote:

IMO he can do it right now, and let's wipe.

JA. I MA LOOKING for A village . !
thesatan

Postby vanghern » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Im just wondering if there is any source of news about that. 13 h crash isn't normal for any mmo game, there are usually mods or sth who posts news like "we have problems with server restart, it should take about 2 hours, please be patient". And there it looks like everyone are to busy to restart it.
vanghern

Postby thesatan » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

vanghern wrote:Im just wondering if there is any source of news about that. 13 h crash isn't normal for any mmo game, there are usually mods or sth who posts news like "we have problems with server restart, it should take about 2 hours, please be patient". And there it looks like everyone are to busy to restart it.

they don't even know that the server is down most likely.
thesatan

Postby ravenguard19 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

vanghern wrote:Im just wondering if there is any source of news about that. 13 h crash isn't normal for any mmo game, there are usually mods or sth who posts news like "we have problems with server restart, it should take about 2 hours, please be patient". And there it looks like everyone are to busy to restart it.

They don't have time to even turn off the server :D

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements