Dual Playing

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Dual Playing

Postby Jareczko » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Will on the new engine would be the option to have personal claim for two friends?

I mean that two people can use LP to extend claim or autorize other to their claim.
That wouldn't be village claim, it's like personal but can have 2 owners.
Jareczko

Re: Dual Playing

Postby LadyV » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:45 pm

No I don't think they will do that. It is to ripe for abuse and would create even more super claims than we see now. Besides we don't know how claims will exactly work yet.
LadyV

Postby Jareczko » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Hmmm... I see. So what about Limited Claim?
Jareczko

Postby Jareczko » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 pm

And i forgot, will i be able to do second key for my friend?
Jareczko

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Jareczko wrote:And i forgot, will i be able to do second key for my friend?

We don't know. The devs have specifically said keys are different now but have refused to explain how. In Haven 1 you can make duplicates of keys but we're not sure for Haven 2.

Jareczko wrote:Hmmm... I see. So what about Limited Claim?

What is a limited claim?
TeckXKnight

Postby Jareczko » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Ya know. Devs can limit tiles that can be Personal Claimed for example 200x200. That should be good. Why someone is claiming WHOLE MOUNTAIN?! This world is not only for them.
Claim should be only used to save our belongings.
Jareczko

Postby Denkar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Jareczko wrote:Ya know. Devs can limit tiles that can be Personal Claimed for example 200x200. That should be good. Why someone is claiming WHOLE MOUNTAIN?! This world is not only for them.

You're not the developer, you don't get to say how stuff should work. I agree that you shouldn't be able to permanently claim a mountain to yourself, but limiting the claim isn't the solution. If anything you should be able to go out, kill the guy and take the mountain for yourself.
Denkar

Postby Jareczko » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 am

Denkar wrote:
Jareczko wrote:Ya know. Devs can limit tiles that can be Personal Claimed for example 200x200. That should be good. Why someone is claiming WHOLE MOUNTAIN?! This world is not only for them.

You're not the developer, you don't get to say how stuff should work. I agree that you shouldn't be able to permanently claim a mountain to yourself, but limiting the claim isn't the solution. If anything you should be able to go out, kill the guy and take the mountain for yourself.

Tell me how the inexpirienced player is able to do this xDDDDD
I don't even know how to fight, only marksmanship xD
Jareczko

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:54 pm

You don't need to know how to fight in order to mess with someone. When politics doesn't work, get out the bag of dirty tricks. Be creative. If you can't think up ways to screw with that claim yourself, then you probably shouldn't be playing Haven & Hearth. Grow a pair, man up, or otherwise don't be afraid of the boogeyman.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Clemence » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Grow a pair, man up,

Just to not afraid futur customers, if you are a girl or a child/teen, you can enjoy this game to.
Clemence

Next

Return to How do I?