New Controls?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: New Controls?

Postby MrGemini » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Thanks!
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

jorb wrote:Given your obvious merits I'm not convinced that that's a loss, but... you would be more helpful if you stated what it is you dislike about this, and why. I can't do much with "QQstopkillinggaembye".
MrGemini

Postby Koru » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:43 pm

How to rotate lifted items, for example chairs to have them in front of the table?
Koru

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Koru wrote:How to rotate lifted items, for example chairs to have them in front of the table?

from that last game... right click the item while you're holding it to get a ghost, and then you can rotate and shift the ghost to where you want it, and the item you're lifting will be set down in that postion.
K'thulu for President 2020!! Why vote for the lesser evil?

Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Koru » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:56 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Koru wrote:How to rotate lifted items, for example chairs to have them in front of the table?

from that last game... right click the item while you're holding it to get a ghost, and then you can rotate and shift the ghost to where you want it, and the item you're lifting will be set down in that postion.

Note: I haven't tried it this way yet, but looks like they're using a lot of the same UI techniques as was used in the past in their games.

Works like a charm. Thanks.
Koru

Postby spavaloo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:36 am

Is there any way to put down items evenly on a specific grid square?

My haphazard crates are driving me mad.
Can we please get our shit together and go to space already?
spavaloo

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Look for a way to emulate a MMB click for your touchpad. There should be something in the mouse settings, but without that, you can always use a program like AutoHotKey

Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby bojackson » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:27 am

Is there a way to rotate your camera without a mouse(touchpad)? On the go right now with a laptop and can't reenter my cave.

My middle mouse is glitchy so i use a side mouse button rehotkeyd. this program is super easy to use, just run it and open the interface and start remapping mouse keys. no instructions or vids necessary. and is free

https://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMo ... ontrol.htm
Ohhh that's how I make a sig, cool
bojackson

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:02 am

If anyone runs into key combos posted by the devs, or they figure out themselves, and it's not in the list, please PM myself, post a link here, etc. so we can add it.

Thanks!

MagicManICT

Postby humanalien » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 pm

How can you get your food, stamina, energy bar back. I accidently lost it when typing and cant get it back.

Nevermind: got it back by double pressing space :)
humanalien

Postby Bunnies5 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:43 am

Hello, Is there no way to be able to assign each individual key to what ever it is you want to do?
Bunnies5

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?