A knife in the back and the vengeance of the noob

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A knife in the back and the vengeance of the noob

Postby Longshanks87 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:17 am

What's the best way in?
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Postby Grandclaw » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:52 pm

FerrousToast wrote:Yeouch, sorry to hear that. I hope these assholes shitty village etiquette hasn't hurt your drive to play.

It has caused a great dent in my will to continue that is for sure, and my hot-headed in the moment revenge against the village, posting the maps to their location in attempt to gain some sort of justice probably has shut me out of any other potentially recruiting villages. This game really isn't fun to play alone yet my experience so far of trying to join a group has been 2 weeks of completely wasted time (if they decided that I wasn't a good fit they could have just told me to leave either in-game or via skype with minimal drama instead of killing me randomly whilst afk). If I find the will to play again, I only hope that the incredible murderous paranoia of this group isn't representative of everyone here.

Longshanks87 wrote:What's the best way in?

You can access/steal/cripple most of their metal production with two levels of mine-holes.

As for the people accusing me of scouting this village for raiding. I will repeat once again that I am genuinely a noob who hoped to find a good village to team with, only to walk into the sharp end of the stick. I hope one can understand that this post was purely a reaction to an unexpected betrayal.
Grandclaw

Postby Antaraner » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 am

I dont quite get why they killed you.
Even if you were scouting them, you already know. The death of your char doesnt change that. As we can all see.
By no trust why no talk or beat you k.o. and over the wall with your bodie.
I can follow the logic we cannot trust him he has to go.
But why straight to kill?
Antaraner

Postby Tapewormz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 am

You're not going to let one death stop you now are you? See if you can get some real life buddies to play this game with you. That way you'll be able to trust them with your life.
Tapewormz

Postby Tapewormz » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:16 am

Grandclaw wrote:
FerrousToast wrote:Yeouch, sorry to hear that. I hope these assholes shitty village etiquette hasn't hurt your drive to play.

It has caused a great dent in my will to continue that is for sure, and my hot-headed in the moment revenge against the village, posting the maps to their location in attempt to gain some sort of justice probably has shut me out of any other potentially recruiting villages. This game really isn't fun to play alone yet my experience so far of trying to join a group has been 2 weeks of completely wasted time (if they decided that I wasn't a good fit they could have just told me to leave either in-game or via skype with minimal drama instead of killing me randomly whilst afk). If I find the will to play again, I only hope that the incredible murderous paranoia of this group isn't representative of everyone here.

Longshanks87 wrote:What's the best way in?

You can access/steal/cripple most of their metal production with two levels of mine-holes.

As for the people accusing me of scouting this village for raiding. I will repeat once again that I am genuinely a noob who hoped to find a good village to team with, only to walk into the sharp end of the stick. I hope one can understand that this post was purely a reaction to an unexpected betrayal.

You say it's a reaction and try to apologize, but then you continue to give out vital information to bring them down. Seems suspicious to me. : /
Tapewormz

Postby Baldarich » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:18 am

They killed you because this community is shit and you cannot trust anyone besides your friends irl.
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby stya » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:46 am

Baldarich wrote:They killed you because this community is shit and you cannot trust anyone besides your friends irl.

This is highly negative in my opinion; More people would be hermits if that was true I guess. I trust my people and they trust me (I hope ¦] )
stya

Postby BDC855 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:54 pm

We hid 3 rams pretty nicely; 16 hours later, no one has destroyed any of them...they better hurry up before that base belongs to us!
BDC855

Postby Raffeh » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:38 am

Baldarich wrote:They killed you because this community is shit and you cannot trust anyone besides your friends irl.

I do not find this correct. As long as you keep your witts about you. Log out when going afk and only get outlaw when you have your own personal plot.

I only ever played with people i met on here or from other games and i never had anyone within the village i was in attempt to murder my character.

but alas there are some not so nice players out there.

Dont give up hope OP. Join a smaller settlement as they will have more use for a player rather than the satisfaction of getting a kill.
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 pm

BDC855 wrote:We hid 3 rams pretty nicely; 16 hours later, no one has destroyed any of them...they better hurry up before that base belongs to us!

Looking forward for screenshots and descriptions
Bearcub

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot