Arc Pond and Citizens

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Arc Pond and Citizens

Postby FerrousToast » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:45 am

Chop the emissarys head off

it's been over 4 hours, since op hasn't responded, Rigeborod, can we get an update? didja do it?
FerrousToast

Postby loleznub » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:27 am

FerrousToast wrote:
Chop the emissarys head off

it's been over 4 hours, since op hasn't responded, Rigeborod, can we get an update? didja do it?

Upon arriving as emmisary I was met with nothing but hostility. I rode along their walls on my golden steed until the my faithful horse decided it was time for a quick drink of water. Being the kind Master I am, I obliged my horses need, as any good Lord would. However as I was resting and enjoying the sound of the creeks tide splash against the rocks two of the newly subjugated village members approached me.

After a short skirmish, the second of the two fled after I had chopped his friends left leg off. From the commotion, my faithful horse came to my aid and allowed myself to gallop after the villainous scum. He pleaded he was sorry and that he was forced into attacking me, but this to me felt like nothing but lies, so I enacted my right as a Noblemen to cleanse my property of these lowly peasants.

Leaving the area I had sent word that I wished to have their corpses placed in my dungeon for my pet bear, Trinket, to snack on.

Let it be known that such hostilities will not be tolerated in the future, as bloodshed will lead to mutual losses on both parties involved. I value my peasants labor, as much as they value their own lives.

loleznub

Postby rigeborod » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:34 am

While still waiting for emissary, I should point out there's not much we can provide. The only thing valuable we have as road builders is stone. And assuming our road is bigger than yours, we probably could provide some stone for you to enlarge your er... road.

Have a nice day.
rigeborod

Postby Onep » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:00 pm

You should pm me where you died at. I wouldn't mind trying out that ghost thingy!
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby FerrousToast » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 pm

loleznub wrote:Upon arriving as emmisary

rigeborod wrote:While still waiting for emissary

FerrousToast

Postby loleznub » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Upon further inspection of the current situation, it would seem that I have fed my pet bear, Trinket, two unfortunate hearthlings that had a small hermitage towards the south.

Oops.
loleznub

Postby FerrousToast » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:27 pm

loleznub wrote:Upon further inspection of the current situation, it would seem that I have fed my pet bear, Trinket, two unfortunate hearthlings that had a small hermitage towards the south.

Oops.

wow, holy shit you're a retard.
FerrousToast

Postby Minion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:02 am

Wow... you trolls...

Your bloody imaginations are glorious.
Minion

Postby loleznub » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:31 am

Minion wrote:Wow... you trolls...

Your bloody imaginations are glorious.

¦]
loleznub

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:05 pm

loleznub wrote:so I enacted my right as a Noblemen to cleanse my property of these lowly peasants.

And this is why we are no longer ruled by a noble class that preaches Divine Right.

And now you know.

I'd preach about the French Revolution coming to execute the Nobility, but who am I in this world other than some unreachable hermit?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot