Forgive me, Gods of the Hearthlands...

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Forgive me, Gods of the Hearthlands...

Postby spawningmink » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:14 pm

DaniAngione wrote:
spawningmink wrote:maybe tell us the story on how it happened?

Maybe read the whole thread?

im to busy tracking your scents to read the whole thing....just tell us the story on how you caught a noob afk and punched him
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DaniAngione » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:26 pm

spawningmink wrote:
DaniAngione wrote:
spawningmink wrote:maybe tell us the story on how it happened?

Maybe read the whole thread?

im to busy tracking your scents to read the whole thing....just tell us the story on how you caught a noob afk and punched him

:roll: lol
Can't believe you teased me this far, good job though :D
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby DaniAngione » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Sorry for the double post, but it is a much needed update and closure...

Thank you, Gods of the Hearthlands, for giving me a chance to find peace and forgiveness!

W15 ???
DaniAngione

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 am

Well, burying the guy is one way to say "Sorry for killing you, at least have some of your stats back. Please don't come back and kill me later."
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby spawningmink » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 am

MagicManICT wrote:Well, burying the guy is one way to say "Sorry for killing you, at least have some of your stats back. Please don't come back and kill me later."

its the the dead he has to worry about...its the people after him....... :twisted:
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:58 am

I shouldn't be sorry of someone that I trusted, that I brought into my home and that attacked me on my first distraction.

They should be sorry :roll:

I bury him to find peace with the gods and with myself ;)
W15 ???
DaniAngione

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:54 am

Nice Dani and lovely pic ..... I have a question that keeps bugging me ..... I thought with the visitor buff thing that it meant they couldn't attack you on your claim, but they can then?

And also, why didn't you just talk through the wall? The guy had already stolen from you and threatened you, I'm ultra trusting but even I wouldn't have let him in! :)

Glad you have found peace though. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Nice Dani and lovely pic ..... I have a question that keeps bugging me ..... I thought with the visitor buff thing that it meant they couldn't attack you on your claim, but they can then?

And also, why didn't you just talk through the wall? The guy had already stolen from you and threatened you, I'm ultra trusting but even I wouldn't have let him in! :)

Glad you have found peace though. :D

It wasn't something that happened over a day, it was over a couple weeks or so :P he was settling nearby (or pretended to be since his character was clearly older) and we were helping him on the course of the last few days. He made a whole scene for days about being new to the game, etc, we even gave him iron and steel for a brickwall lol.
Recently he started with weird requests, like theft permission so he could forage plants inside our territory, and I guessed it's ok, he can't get inside without our permission anyway.
But then the next times he did get in because we allowed, he started to take things from cupboards and such, like one at a time, very discretly. But I did notice.
Then the last time he came, I challenged him over the door, saying that I knew what he was doing, etc, etc... And then the scene I described a few posts above happened. I even kind of tried to threat him with a nidbane to make him stop (even though I didn't really had any scents) He said it was ok, he was sorry, he would bring back some of the stuff, etc... So I opened the gate and he almost instantly aggro'd me (you can aggro from outside, visitor only applies when you walk through the gate) I didn't expect it, to be honest... I mean, not only because I really believed his tale that he would be new (and probably wouldn't have Rage or anything) but I guess I was wrong. Luckily to keep his scene up he didn't have anything more than leather armor, and since I walk around with the LS hat and not helmets, he might not have realized I had plate under the robe... so it didn't end well for him, unfortunately.

We checked out his "settlement" afterwards and did find steel sword, high Q seeds and some other things he couldn't have acquired in two weeks... so he was either lying or had friends behind him.
W15 ???
DaniAngione

Postby Turtlesir » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:35 pm

classic Rick Grimes. well handled, Dani. best to not frivolously hand out metal, they will want it all.
Turtlesir

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Turtlesir wrote:classic Rick Grimes. well handled, Dani. best to not frivolously hand out metal, they will want it all.

Well, yeah. Lesson learned :(
We really wanted to help because we had a terrible palibashing experience around game day 319 :( So I was afraid he wouldn't last long this late in the world without a brickwall... I suppose his mission was different.

There is another guy settling near us for the past couple weeks that we've also been helping, a guy from Poland, this one seems ok though. He's really fun and friendly and never did anything wrong :)
W15 ???
DaniAngione

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot