Solved - Mods please lock

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Looking for whoever this was

Postby LadyV » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:22 am

Oh my now you have this in my mind. "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap" :lol:
LadyV

Postby Zeler » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:10 am

It't was me. I was looking for a death im combat and decided to kill anyone I came across. A bit shame that it happened when I went offline, but well, it's fine. Enjoy your skull and some goldz.
Zeler

Postby spawningmink » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Zeler wrote:It't was me. I was looking for a death im combat and decided to kill anyone I came across. A bit shame that it happened when I went offline, but well, it's fine. Enjoy your skull and some goldz.

Your choice to fucking afk in a cave logged off after you kill some noob. Next time when you're going to fight little tip, don't log out when red handed nerd
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Zeler » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:38 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Zeler wrote:It't was me. I was looking for a death im combat and decided to kill anyone I came across. A bit shame that it happened when I went offline, but well, it's fine. Enjoy your skull and some goldz.

Your choice to fucking afk in a cave logged off after you kill some noob. Next time when you're going to fight little tip, don't log out when red handed nerd

I didn't even had a place nor heartfire to go back, you moron.
Zeler

Postby spawningmink » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Zeler wrote:
spawningmink wrote:

I didn't even had a place nor heartfire to go back, you moron.

Yeah I know that's how you were so easy to find lol
Once again if you're going to kill be prepared
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:32 pm

R.I.P. brave warrior 2015-2016
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Can a war exist without warriors? We pay our respect to the fallen warriors in hopes that the same will be done to us when the time comes.
Last edited by dzielny_wojownik on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Zeler » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:01 pm

You are good guys. Too bad that you play with Frost who's trying to pretend that he is not from Poland
Zeler

Postby Comodo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Polish goons raised frost, so Frost is pretty much a polish goon, always getting betrayed by polaks.
Comodo

Postby spawningmink » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Zeler wrote:You are good guys. Too bad that you play with Frost who's trying to pretend that he is not from Poland

did you really just say im from poland?

heres a big fuck you kid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zccMEwRbc1k

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot