Hawk's hollow

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Hawk's hollow

Postby razfen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Anyone know about them? In case the place's owner comes around, thanks for the silk and iron. Also if you show activity by making silk, you should close the gates when going offline ¦]
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Re: Hawk's hollow

Postby spawningmink » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 pm

razfen wrote:Anyone know about them? In case the place's owner comes around, thanks for the silk and iron. Also if you show activity by making silk, you should close the gates when going offline ¦]

no pics? boasting about a raid when world ends in 9 days?
0/10 thread
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Raffeh » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:13 pm

The gates did not give you visitor buff?
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby razfen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 pm

spawningmink wrote:no pics? boasting about a raid when world ends in 9 days?
0/10 thread

If you have zero shit to say, why say that zero shit?

Raffeh wrote:The gates did not give you visitor buff?

I think it did. What really bothers me is that someone's actively cooking silk in there but the gates are always open. Otherwise the whole village is empty.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 pm

0/10 thread

as if uve ever made a good thread, i remember that time they posted in the thread about bob doles death and u made a whole new thread titled "bob doles dead" with 0 pictures or anything and u werent even involved in the kill smh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:13 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
0/10 thread

as if uve ever made a good thread, i remember that time they posted in the thread about bob doles death and u made a whole new thread titled "bob doles dead" with 0 pictures or anything and u werent even involved in the kill smh

r u autistic
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Glorthan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:00 am

It's mine and my brother's. We left the game some months ago due to boredom and came back a couple of weeks ago to a rammed wall (our authority had completely drained when they did it anyway). Hence our keys were changed and everything of value was taken, so the gates are permanently down. I left global permissions on because I didn't think anything of value was left (relocated to a new base on the edge of the map just before the reset was announced).

The silk must have been my brother I guess. I haven't logged on since the world reset was announced. Take what you want as far as we're concerned.

Oh the charterstone is glorthanisthebest btw. If you want to see our new place and steal our shit it's itanuistheworst (it doesn't have gates yet lol). First base is 4-5 hours north of spawn, second is on the northern edge, travel east a few tiles to hit the edge for the experience if you wish.
Glorthan

Postby razfen » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Thanks for the info man. Thread can be locked now.
razfen

Return to The Moot