Game Development: Colorful Troll

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Colorful Troll

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 pm

romovs wrote:Is that with the latest 1.28.3 version? I haven't applied loftar's patch to previous versions.

oh yes my mistake I had the previous version, looks fine now
Kaios

Postby hlor45s » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:25 am

Thedrah wrote:holy shit batman.

200+ mc. can you pray tell of the bone quality? i'm curious if we can tell anything from the quality as to how difficult earlier level ones are
and to be able to tell it has 200+ mc must mean at least one could go toe to toe with it at least if only in defending

he was have q 180 190 200... too low))))

and about strat for kill. i was use 1 archer 1 mine hole and ~20 nekit alt who just diedand died....
hlor45s

Postby mietzi94 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:24 am

hlor45s wrote:

200+ mc. can you pray tell of the bone quality? i'm curious if we can tell anything from the quality as to how difficult earlier level ones are
and to be able to tell it has 200+ mc must mean at least one could go toe to toe with it at least if only in defending

and about strat for kill. i was use 1 archer 1 mine hole and ~20 nekit alt who just diedand died....

they should raise the q.. ive seen a lot of bears with higher q and they are not as rare as a troll and are so easy to kill..
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Postby Aurion » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:55 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Removing mine supports now only causes caveins if the removed minesupport had at some point prevented a cavein. All existing mine supports count as having prevented a cavein.

From what I understand of this information, does this mean that you would not be able to build new mine supports to cover previously supported areas and then smash old mine supports?
Or would destroying the old supports add a "tick" to the new supports stating that they prevented a cave-in?
Aurion

Postby ravenguard19 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

mietzi94 wrote:
hlor45s wrote:

they should raise the q.. ive seen a lot of bears with higher q and they are not as rare as a troll and are so easy to kill..

220 bears pretty easy to find

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

Postby Ysh » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 pm

jorb wrote:We have begun discussing the prospect of taking some time to fix "object controlled objects", a server engine upgrade which basically would allow for some objects to depend upon other objects in a more developed fashion. The immediate purpose of this would be to allow for objects which can actually be walked upon, which could potentially allow us to do things like walk-on-walls, rafts that can actually be walked upon and onto, non-pocket world houses, and bridges. It is a significant project, so it might be more than one week in the making. I'm not 100% that we'll go for this next week, but we want to do it at some point in the not too distant future, mostly because it seems like one of the more significant level ups we can give the game, but also because it is foundational enough that plenty of things could potentially come to depend on it, so it'd be nice to have out of the way.

I am assumed that these changes can be still on the way. It seems that without some ''pocket dimension'' buildings is to mean that the building can have a 1:1 spaces with the real world and to be in the same world mapping. Right now we can only have some previously fabricated building types with fixed looks, sizings. Will these new object controlled buildings replace the prefab buildings? Can the intentions be for us to be able with building our own buildings using some walls, stairs, ceiling constructions? I think this is a good way to be going. I think this game could be using some ''mega constructions'' like the dwarf building game. What do the people think about this one?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Granger » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Possible, eventually, would like it.

In case you wonder: answers to your questions.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jorb » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:50 pm

A more free form building system is certainly on my wishlist.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Enjoyment » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:51 pm

jorb wrote:Removing mine supports now only causes caveins if the removed minesupport had at some point prevented a cavein. All existing mine supports count as having prevented a cavein.
Enjoy!

Just removed mine support left of mine char and here's cave-in, though that area was totally covered by 2 other supports.
If I just get the quote wrong, than... what the hell does it means at all?
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Yes you got the quote wrong, it means that if there was supposed to be a cave-in somewhere in the area that got covered by support and you remove the support the cave in will collapse, no matter if there is another support around or not. If you see the cave-in dust while mining and you place a support and then you destroy it = cavein.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements