Sevillian Community Market

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Sevillian Community Market

Postby Enjoyment » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:08 pm

And noone buys a floatsams... Visited it yesterday, got a bunch of floatsams and a couple of bluebells (these was found by the trip (live like an IRL boating hour away)). As result - bought a q50 pickaxe instead of q120 stoneaxe. It still helps me in my hermitage, but traders should watch their trading deals more carefully. Not a problem of SCM though - this place is amazing!
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby VDZ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Enjoyment wrote:but traders should watch their trading deals more carefully.

More like, the devs should fix barter stands. A lot of items simply cannot be bought through barter stands. These include the vast majority of items never used in crafting. I'd love to buy curios via the Shiomi Academy Trading Post, but it simply isn't possible (with a couple exceptions) to set the barter stands to accept them as payment.
VDZ

Postby Enjoyment » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:25 pm

VDZ wrote:

More like, the devs should fix barter stands. A lot of items simply cannot be bought through barter stands. These include the vast majority of items never used in crafting. I'd love to buy curios via the Shiomi Academy Trading Post, but it simply isn't possible (with a couple exceptions) to set the barter stands to accept them as payment.

What are U talking about? Im sure U shouldn't quote me for ur post - I was talking of totally different issue - most of the traders at SCM have their own threads at this forum - and those threads are out-dated... The devs have nothing to do with crappy traders...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby Jesterz » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:27 pm

My thread was updated yesterday actually. Is there something specific you are looking for? I am more then willing to trade for floatsams as well.
Jesterz

Postby VDZ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Enjoyment wrote:
VDZ wrote:

What are U talking about? Im sure U shouldn't quote me for ur post - I was talking of totally different issue - most of the traders at SCM have their own threads at this forum - and those threads are out-dated... The devs have nothing to do with crappy traders...

What are you talking about, then? Black Hive, Polska Crev and Astronomy Trade Tower are all explicitly buying Flotsams. I'm sure more traders would accept them as payment if you asked as well. They just can't buy them via the barter stands due to technical limitations.
VDZ

Postby LadyGoo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Enjoyment wrote:And noone buys a floatsams... Visited it yesterday, got a bunch of floatsams and a couple of bluebells (these was found by the trip (live like an IRL boating hour away)). As result - bought a q50 pickaxe instead of q120 stoneaxe. It still helps me in my hermitage, but traders should watch their trading deals more carefully. Not a problem of SCM though - this place is amazing!

You have to understand that Sevillian Market is by no means a typical NPC safe zone in other MMOs. There is a solid reason why there are forum topics with traded goods: barter stands do not accept as a payment majority of the in-game items. You can only set-up the items used as ingredients and some curios, but not all of them. So, you have to message to the trader and make sure the person is waiting for you and ready to exchange your items.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Enjoyment » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:45 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
Enjoyment wrote:And noone buys a floatsams... Visited it yesterday, got a bunch of floatsams and a couple of bluebells (these was found by the trip (live like an IRL boating hour away)). As result - bought a q50 pickaxe instead of q120 stoneaxe. It still helps me in my hermitage, but traders should watch their trading deals more carefully. Not a problem of SCM though - this place is amazing!

You have to understand that Sevillian Market is by no means a typical NPC safe zone in other MMOs. There is a solid reason why there are forum topics with traded goods: barter stands do not accept as a payment majority of the in-game items. You can only set-up the items used as ingredients and some curios, but not all of them. So, you have to message to the trader and make sure the person is waiting for you and ready to exchange your items.

Oh, I know the mechanics of SCM, and I have no issues with that. I was just dissapointed a little by the fact, that noone cares of noobs like me - is it so hard work to post a "*" near some trading goods and "* - not aviable via barter stands - contact trader for the deal"??
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby Jesterz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:34 pm

That is a good point. I will take a look at it when I get home to add some text to my thread.
Jesterz

Postby Gloosx_inn » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Anyone buying clovers there? Want to get my first penny.
Small sturdy creature fond of drink and industry
Gloosx_inn

Postby Enjoyment » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:56 am

Gloosx_inn wrote:Anyone buying clovers there? Want to get my first penny.

It took me like an 3-4 IRL-hours to harvest some blueberries and nettles to collect 25 iron crowns with newly spawned alt
Enjoyment
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges