Luxor Market area

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Luxor Market area

Postby tyrtix » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:25 am

Hi to all, i'd like to introduce you a new market i've built in these days!

The market is open to everyone, will be very noob friendly and will try to buy from new players many items that they could produce, while selling something that they can find very useful. The market is still a work in progress, as you can see. The market works with his own coin system: 1 tin coin = 1 string of any quality, 1 iron coin = 100 tin coins, 1 pearl = 10 iron coins.

There is a free container area inside the market, where you can pick a crate, urn or the like if you need to hearth and have not enough space in inventory for items you got, but i ask you to eventually replace the containers there: i will try to provide means to make more containers, but no guarantee for that :twisted:

The market is located in -3 / -58 on the world map ( http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-1.97&y=-57.02&zoom=9 ), and at the moment (and probably in the future) does not have a charter stone, but it's easy to find and in a cross between 3 different rivers.

Get a stand

Every merchant that may want to sell in the market is welcome, and i provide to everyone of them a small warehouse (the log cabins, separate and enclosed area for each one) with cellar and already built in cupboards, and two barter stands. Each couple of the stands have different colour setup so they will be easy to recognize. I ask for each merchant 2 pearls as a token of trust, and will be given the fixed amount of 20 iron coins (splitted among tin and iron) for use at their stands. I'll give back the pearls if and when the merchant release the stand, provided that he gives me back the 20 iron coins, and when he leave the stands and warehouse free and in the same conditions i gave them to him.

For any question, hs: tearsnlaugh

Be nice, i'm a bit new to these things, just adding items to the stands now, will put in some semi-decent food and curio for sell. :mrgreen:

Right now, buying:

- string, any ql, 1 tin coin each
- bone material, any ql, 1 tin coin each
- fine fibers, any ql, 3 tin coins each
- leather, any ql, 5 tin coins each
- wax, any ql, 20 tin coins each
Last edited by tyrtix on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyrtix

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby LeonxnoeL » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:54 am

It is such a shame that i live really far away from it. Let me know when you have a charterstone up.
Random hermit looking for jolly cooperation and socialization.
LeonxnoeL

Postby Ariander » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Forgive me for my overt stupidity - but HOW did you create those pyramid-like mounds? That's pretty awesome!
Ariander

Postby tyrtix » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Ariander wrote:Forgive me for my overt stupidity - but HOW did you create those pyramid-like mounds? That's pretty awesome!

Took some time to figure how the level tool works for that, done all with that awesome tool (except the paving obviously :P )
Thanks!
tyrtix

Postby APotay » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Great idea, but you really need charterstone to make your market public. :) Id like to visit you, but i live so far :(
APotay

Postby tyrtix » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Sorry for everyone far away, i will try to have a charter stone asap, my problem beign already having a village and needing an alt to make another there and a charter stone :( up now the system does not reward this kind of activity
tyrtix

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Am also too far, but it looks great! Good luck with it. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Ariander » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Glad to hear you're making a Charter Stone - I'll make the journey - I'm sort of similar, just got my village claim up but haven't even finished my wall yet, so it will be a few more days before I get a Charter Stone up, but when I do I'd like to participate. :)
Ariander

Postby tyrtix » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:06 am

When i'll place a charter stone in the market, you'll be able to get there also with the new portal, no need for a full stone!
tyrtix

Postby tyrtix » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Hello to all, a stand that contains decent noob symbel was opened (it have also the "new" stoneware vase, ql around 55), also there are a couple of my oldest equipment pieces there to pick for everyone who needs them, a pair of meatgrinders, cauldrons, herb table and so on, all between 35 and 50ql, enjoy!
tyrtix

Next

Return to Apples For Oranges