Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby maze » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:12 am

Please make Butchering soft cap by Survival or Cooking.
Whatever one if higher it'll use that one as the cap.

Skinning can stay Survival. that makes sense.
or a cook can skin but will cut the quality in 1/2.

Ideally taking stress of the village Survival/hunters and shifting some work onto cooks.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
User avatar
maze
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 am
Location: Canada

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby riker88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 am

It is survival & cutting tool quality already..

unless its a farm raised animal in which case its farming & cutting tool quality.
User avatar
riker88
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:38 pm
Location: Phoenix - Arizona -=USA=-

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby maze » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:22 am

riker88 wrote:It is survival & cutting tool quality already..

unless its a farm raised animal in which case its farming & cutting tool quality.




maze wrote:Please make Butchering soft cap by Survival or Cooking.
Whatever one if higher it'll use that one as the cap.

Skinning can stay Survival. that makes sense.
or a cook can skin but will cut the quality in 1/2.

Ideally taking stress of the village Survival/hunters and shifting some work onto cooks.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
User avatar
maze
 
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 am
Location: Canada

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby ydex » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:52 am

But what chef do you know IRL that skins his own animals? pls.
bold
User avatar
ydex
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby shubla » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 pm

ydex wrote:But what chef do you know IRL that skins his own animals? pls.

https://youtu.be/mWDXb1750oU?t=219
Many do

Maybe some spoiled western like you does think that meat comes from the store.
Image
I got my own cool HnH custom client check it out.
Purus Pasta
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
User avatar
shubla
 
Posts: 9854
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby MadNomad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 pm

you know, maybe it isn't something that should be changed in the middle of the world, but at the beggining of new one, after people spent some points on certain skills already
Image
Image
User avatar
MadNomad
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby shubla » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:53 pm

You are already suggesting world 11?
Sad!
Image
I got my own cool HnH custom client check it out.
Purus Pasta
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
User avatar
shubla
 
Posts: 9854
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: Butchering~ Cooking or Survival

Postby MadNomad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 pm

shubla wrote:Sad!


i don't see whats sad here tbh
you?
Image
Image
User avatar
MadNomad
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 pm


Return to Critique & Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sabinati and 3 guests