Game Development: Bench Crab

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bench Crab

Postby Tapewormz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 am

spawningmink wrote:picked up 4 crabs and all of this just happened are you fucking me?

It is a good idea to use gloves when handling crabs.[/quote]

There's a shampoo for that...
Tapewormz

Postby Kirche » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:43 am

Zeler wrote:
Tapewormz wrote:Can we get a log stockpile? It sure would be easier to manage my tree farm with one. Even if it takes up many tiles.

Ye, I would love to have stockpile for stockpiles too. They take too much space.

jorb wrote:Stockpiles for everything. Infinite capacity.
Kirche

Postby Ophaq » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:44 am

Log stockpiles would be cool. So would meat stockpiles.

Also, I just realized (at least to my understanding) that a person who doesn't have rage can't nidbane someone if they're killed? That's like asking to have less players. :I
Beep beep I'm a Jeep.
Ophaq

Postby Tapewormz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:45 am

Zeler wrote:
Tapewormz wrote:Can we get a log stockpile? It sure would be easier to manage my tree farm with one. Even if it takes up many tiles.

Ye, I would love to have stockpile for stockpiles too. They take too much space.

It's easy to be snarky...but when you're managing dozens and dozens of logs and dont' want to break them down into planks or blocks, it would be nice to store them in a pile. Even if the pile took up the same amount of tiles as a log cabin.
Tapewormz

Postby loftar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:46 am

Ophaq wrote:Also, I just realized (at least to my understanding) that a person who doesn't have rage can't nidbane someone if they're killed? That's like asking to have less players. :I

The intention isn't exactly that Nidbanes be the be-all, end-all of justice and vengeance.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Norster126 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:47 am

Make a fuken nugget stockpile. 2017 and no nugget stock pile, what a shame :cry:
Norster126

Postby spawningmink » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:47 am

loftar wrote:
Ophaq wrote:Also, I just realized (at least to my understanding) that a person who doesn't have rage can't nidbane someone if they're killed? That's like asking to have less players. :I

The intention isn't exactly that Nidbanes be the be-all, end-all of justice and vengeance.

i really like this...except nidbanes are still super duper strong lol with the gay ass armor pen
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Tapewormz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:48 am

Ophaq wrote:Log stockpiles would be cool. So would meat stockpiles.

Also, I just realized (at least to my understanding) that a person who doesn't have rage can't nidbane someone if they're killed? That's like asking to have less players. :I

Or a smokehouse for aging meat or sausages for better fep.
Tapewormz

Postby jorb » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:48 am

30k LP is nothing, and characters without rage are not important. If you are so nabbish that you haven't bought rage then you also do not have metals, wax, tracking, and facilities otherwise, to use Nidbanes anyway.

What this does is prevent or hamper the spamming of alts to block paths and cause nuisance just to bait out murder scents to use as Nidbane fodder. It is an almost entirely uncontroversial change.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Norster126 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:49 am

jorb wrote:

20k LP is nothing, and characters without rage are not important. If you are so nabbish that you haven't bought rage then you also do not have metals, wax, tracking, and facilities otherwise, to use Nidbanes anyway.

What this does is prevent or hamper the spamming of alts to block paths and cause nuisance just to bait out murder scents to use as Nidbane fodder. It is an almost entirely uncontroversial change.

Coff coff* 30k
Norster126

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements