Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stranger Danger!

Postby Ganhart » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:39 am

At least one of them is dead now.
Ganhart

Postby TurtleHermit » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Is it those who attacked this nearby village close to me? If so, thank You very much! Good hearthlings still exist after all!
TurtleHermit

Postby thesourceofsadness » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 am

A couple of highly aggressive russians from (-28;-37) is killing sprucecaps all around Crescent Mountains region! Sprucecaps, you're in mortal danger there!

I'm pretty sure they are going to create nuclear weapon in their mineholes. But palisading localized resources is even worse, you know.

(Lost my sprucecap while i was on investigation of two local hermits kills in that region. So sad.)
thesourceofsadness

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 pm

To a random stranger in bear cape and leather armor who have chased me on a boat. Enjoy that one log. I had high quality dead boar in second pocket.

But... well, stealing a completely unnecessary wooden log and giving up the chase for a dead squirrel on a shore? Wow. I won't lie, quite surprised me.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:17 am

Speaking of baffling encounters, I saw a sprucecap a couple weeks ago while I was boating down a river. I stopped and said "hello"

He only said "goodbye," then ran into the water and started swimming toward my boat. So I rowed away from him, and he drowned trying to get to his own boat further down the river.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 am

Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:Speaking of baffling encounters, I saw a sprucecap a couple weeks ago while I was boating down a river. I stopped and said "hello"

He only said "goodbye," then ran into the water and started swimming toward my boat. So I rowed away from him, and he drowned trying to get to his own boat further down the river.

You're supposed to help people that are suicidal, you sick fuck. Their blood is on your hands now.
DDDsDD999

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:03 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:
Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:Speaking of baffling encounters, I saw a sprucecap a couple weeks ago while I was boating down a river. I stopped and said "hello"

You're supposed to help people that are suicidal, you sick fuck. Their blood is on your hands now.

Blood on my hands, skull in my cabinet, body in my graveyard, yet nothing but questions on my mind...
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby maze » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:27 am

I did something like this on one of my alts. but I was trying to kill my alt.
I think I did this 2-3 weeks ago.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:32 am

maze wrote:

I did something like this on one of my alts. but I was trying to kill my alt.
I think I did this 2-3 weeks ago.

vittupaa? Or poOshkin maybe? These are the only two strangers in my graveyard so far and I can't remember which one it was.
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby MightySheep » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm

thesourceofsadness wrote:A couple of highly aggressive russians from (-28;-37) is killing sprucecaps all around Crescent Mountains region! Sprucecaps, you're in mortal danger there!

I'm pretty sure they are going to create nuclear weapon in their mineholes. But palisading localized resources is even worse, you know.

(Lost my sprucecap while i was on investigation of two local hermits kills in that region. So sad.)

Visited this place and was pretty disappointed, its a small base with 2 hearth fires in it, I was expected a bloodthirsty gang of russians!
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot