What are the most boring, most quiet regions on the map?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: What are the most boring, most quiet regions on the map?

Postby Jalpha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:43 am

If Odditown can't do it nobody can.

Those kind of maps with a timelapse animation in games like Eve are awesome though.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby pedorlee » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:45 am

But odditown map is made once and updated with people's maps and what you ask for is a dinamyc one that would require acces to the server. Or thats what I think.
pedorlee

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Either access to the server or other information to be uploaded with archived map data, which a custom client could save....
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dageir » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:08 pm

I meant a dynamic map as part of the game itself with the option to zoom all the way out. There would be fog of war ofc, and changes would need to be discovered.
dageir

Postby Gigglepuddy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Akihabara seems pretty lax so far. just started, ive run across a few dudes on horses and in armor and they have not attacked and one even went out and killed a boar for me unasked. i dont plan on staying in the region or becoming a part of aki, but it seems like a nice little realm to just chill in.

please dont come break my shit shack and kill me for posting. i would like to not have to start over till im far enough in that i never play again out of eternal rage.
Gigglepuddy

Postby Aceb » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:43 am

Gigglepuddy wrote:Akihabara seems pretty lax so far. just started, ive run across a few dudes on horses and in armor and they have not attacked and one even went out and killed a boar for me unasked. i dont plan on staying in the region or becoming a part of aki, but it seems like a nice little realm to just chill in.

please dont come break my shit shack and kill me for posting. i would like to not have to start over till im far enough in that i never play again out of eternal rage.

You're not the only one who started? in this area. I have "micro polish village" right next to me and I'm not gonna wreck them unless they decide to expand too much that they will block me.

and it is just sprucecap with small claim and stick fence
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Gigglepuddy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:34 am

Aceb wrote:
Gigglepuddy wrote:Akihabara seems pretty lax so far. just started, ive run across a few dudes on horses and in armor and they have not attacked and one even went out and killed a boar for me unasked. i dont plan on staying in the region or becoming a part of aki, but it seems like a nice little realm to just chill in.

You're not the only one who started? in this area. I have "micro polish village" right next to me and I'm not gonna wreck them unless they decide to expand too much that they will block me.

and it is just sprucecap with small claim and stick fence

yeah im the guy in the little stick fence plot right next to the ancient windthrow. currently expanding my stick fence over to the waters edge so i can have a nice little slightly elevated view of the beach. ive only ran across 1 other small setlement, though ive found about 5 medium-large ones within 4 minutes of me. one of which followed me as i avoided his walls lol. probably thought i was there to start some stuff
Gigglepuddy

Postby SANICHEGEHOGE » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 am

r21187 wrote:i dont know where is that place but where i am there is 3 HUGE citys but most inactive and so few players that i feel alone

i even took the chance and go to steal something from a few that just get there but for some reason they have A LOT of fish and they have not back yet to know what i have done xD

so i am guessing west north is quite peacefull

i dint know NOTHING about quite NOTHING but i just learned about the map but if i knew before i would be walking to the very limit of the map so i can be as far as posible cause i have been loking there is a LOT of riders and griefers in a few sectors

there is a "god killer" that has been killing the quest givers and a many players like just to kill new players just cause they can

so if you are looking for a boring region i tell you go as far as posible in the west north i been exploring here and there is pretty much no one here a few players but i still dont find anyone online and i play all days mostly at night until midnight

So its quiet but there's also a murderer on the loose. Sounds like fun.
Ysh wrote:If rock is inside head I think what hits him is rock not sling.
SANICHEGEHOGE

Postby RoboKy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:22 pm

I would tell you where I'm at. But being a Legacy Phleb returning about a week ago, I dont even know how to check my cords :D
RoboKy

Postby iamahh » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Everyone fed the meme "NW is great", before this thread I could collect Heartwood Leaves and even roots just randomly. Now there's around 6 Heatwoods that vanish instantly. I simply gave up natural resources but now I understand why people build around resources. This is simple geopolitics in HH, you don't go around praising your region unless you want to see it dry up like a desert.
iamahh

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot