Added convinience for the belts.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Added convinience for the belts.

Postby Tigertutt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Being able to right click a suitable item onto the belt from the equipment screen.
Tigertutt

Re: Added convinience for the belts.

Postby Balnok » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:22 pm

That would actually be nice, like maybe to carry more tols at once or add more space tp your inventory!
Balnok

Postby Sevenless » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 pm

How about a hotkey that cycles your tools? Annoys the heck out of me when I cycled my sword to my toolbelt and a boar jumps me and I need to open my inventory screen to open my toolbelt. If I could just press Ctrl+C 1-2 times to get my sword to pop out that'd be nice.

Probably could do more around hotkeys and equipment use in general, unless they exist and I'm just not aware of them.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Granger » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:16 am

Sevenless wrote:Annoys the heck out of me when I cycled my sword to my toolbelt and a boar jumps me and I need to open my inventory screen to open my toolbelt.
You can bind stuff inside the belt to a numeric hotkey to summon it into the hand.

Apart from that, the option to force stuff into the belt, ideally with a keybinding, would be nice.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Balnok » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Sevenless wrote:How about a hotkey that cycles your tools? Annoys the heck out of me when I cycled my sword to my toolbelt and a boar jumps me and I need to open my inventory screen to open my toolbelt. If I could just press Ctrl+C 1-2 times to get my sword to pop out that'd be nice.

Probably could do more around hotkeys and equipment use in general, unless they exist and I'm just not aware of them.

Yeah totally, i thought i lost my 80q metal saw once, but it just automaticly went into my tool belt...
Balnok

Postby jorb » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Like... to not have to open the belt, or what? Sure, will look at that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas