Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 2 Act 3: Dog Kennel Zone

Postby jordancoles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm

razfen wrote:inb4 coles says "Who cares, game's dead"

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ISKRA » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:48 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
ISKRA wrote:look at the clean lands and game still holds 230+ ppls.
but no abusers and liars in that picture.
how neat isnt it, old chum?

I can see some bot abusers that got all their industry and stats using bots

bro, i couldnt say 'we're not' cuz ithink we botting hard for farm(mostly farm), but thats looks like talk about botter esp whole dis ppl, more likely
but apparently most of us still do without bots.

Ozzy123 wrote:Speaking for myself and my group (polska crev) - we were playing Haven only for PVP and with lastest changes to PVP combat gives 0 pleasure, there is no "adrenaline rush" becouse of no permadeath, the movement changes also ruined it. Not even talking about that stupid coin stacking cooldown and being forced to use quick barrage to stack coins. I really hope devs will change that before next world.

well ya, no sarcasm with this, this pvp system is ugly as hell and need to be changed asap
im hoping the game will changed better in somedays
W6-one of leading members of S.I.A.B
W7-Cheiftain of Kastepo
W9-last slav of FnIKorean
W10-FnI chieftain/slav of KoreanAlliance
W11-just lad in tymas
W12-gopnikboi with bricks in KoA thugplot

show us ur brick art - http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=50469

ISKRA

Postby Vert » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:25 am

dis start siege 5 or 6 plot in their village. Is it real they start to raid each other lol?
Vert

Postby YesHello » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:09 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i never said this

pull that fidget spinner out of ur ass fgt u said this for sure

comedy gold:crymoji:
im 12 please be gentle :)
favorite games halo and CoD (if you want to play with me send me a pm! )
W8 - hermit
W9 -hermit
YesHello

Postby Kaios » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Speaking for myself and my group (polska crev) - we were playing Haven only for PVP and with lastest changes to PVP combat gives 0 pleasure, there is no "adrenaline rush" becouse of no permadeath, the movement changes also ruined it. Not even talking about that stupid coin stacking cooldown and being forced to use quick barrage to stack coins. I really hope devs will change that before next world.

jordancoles wrote:Image

Let's be honest bros all you really accomplished this world was harassing newbs and got friendly players to stop playing like the VoA raid for example, I hope you join Dis again next world because you losers all deserve each other.
Kaios

Postby ven » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Venator
ven

Postby dafels » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Kaios wrote:
Let's be honest bros all you really accomplished this world was harassing newbs and got friendly players to stop playing like the VoA raid for example, I hope you join Dis again next world because you losers all deserve each other.

you lil bitch the faction you're with is harrassing the noobs too, you're in no better place than dis accomplishment wise, also get a life you shitter lul
dafels

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:19 pm

dafels wrote:
Kaios wrote:

the faction you're with is harrassing the noobs too

1 example?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby dafels » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:30 pm

there was a video of you killing some japanese noobs, destroying their village and making them quit in the first month of world lmao dumbfuck, thats just one example from your full of shitters faction(except obese child :) )
dafels

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:09 pm

dafels wrote:there was a video of you killing some japanese noobs, destroying their village and making them quit in the first month of world lmao dumbfuck, thats just one example from your full of shitters faction(except obese child :) )

kek wot, no, that wasn't Hedgehugs, it was me while I was in oberglogau, and the japanese dudes had more stats than me at the time so calling them "noobs" is a joke, and they were bullying some japanese kid who told me to destroy them so I did, it wasn't a random raid
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot