Boy Oh Boy

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Boy Oh Boy

Postby YesHello » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:25 pm

i think the strongest faction atm is ad but thats all thanks to muldro whos the pillar of ad
im 12 please be gentle :)
favorite games halo and CoD (if you want to play with me send me a pm! )
W8 - hermit
W9 -hermit
YesHello

Postby dafels » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 pm

ad is not playing since world 9 hence you don' t see the top quality pranks anymore, why is it still being mentioned? hedhugs are the only ones playing right now lmao
dafels

Postby blank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:03 pm

dafels wrote:ad is not playing since world 9 hence you don' t see the top quality pranks anymore, why is it still being mentioned? hedhugs are the only ones playing right now lmao

just because they are not on the radar doesn't mean they aren't active.. :roll:
blank

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:21 pm

dafels wrote:ad is not playing since world 9 hence you don' t see the top quality pranks anymore

Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble but AD did play this world then quit after getting bored of being irrelevant or some shit

Maybe you didn't play or something, IDK but AD for sure did, and they have an accomplishment, killing the first bear
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby dafels » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:29 pm

so why are you still mentioning us if we are IRREVELANT lmao, how can one be revelant if one is not playing you dumbfuck? I personally quit in the first week, others shortly went inactive after I got inactive with some peaceful farmers staying active. We would have shitted on everyone like all other previous worlds if we were playing. You've only got more annoying since AD times
Last edited by dafels on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dafels

Postby blank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:40 pm

now now kids..
blank

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:13 pm

dafels wrote:so why are you still mentioning us if we are IRREVELANT lmao, how can one be revelant if one is not playing you dumbfuck? I personally quit in the first week, others shortly went inactive after I got inactive with some peaceful farmers staying active. We would have shitted on everyone like all other previous worlds if we were playing. You've only got more annoying since AD times

>i quit therefore everyone else quit

I can assure you there's AD people playing longer than 1 week this world. This is why they're being mentioned. Why so salty?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby blank » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:30 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
dafels wrote:so why are you still mentioning us if we are IRREVELANT lmao, how can one be revelant if one is not playing you dumbfuck? I personally quit in the first week, others shortly went inactive after I got inactive with some peaceful farmers staying active. We would have shitted on everyone like all other previous worlds if we were playing. You've only got more annoying since AD times

>i quit therefore everyone else quit

I can assure you there's AD people playing longer than 1 week this world. This is why they're being mentioned. Why so salty?

AD is very much active.. They are just more peaceful.
blank

Postby ElGato » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 am

Game is nothing like it used to be, PVP wise. Now, if there a faction PVP there is probably 10+ people on each side. Sieging is kind of boring but, useful if you can do it correctly. Factions don't really matter anymore because the ones that matter are too big to fuck with but, small enough to ignore most of the time.

I played in W2 with Wayneville, mostly after the majority of goons quit. I miss old game too but, I am fine with it like it is now.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby berthedin » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:07 pm

I'm very respected AD member and I can agree, nooby is right, we are still playing, frost is hunting mamooths whole day, mulder is replanting carrots everyday, dafels quitted month ago, idk bro why do you still lie? AD IS STILL ALIVE.
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot