Asking about Tryglavia

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Asking about Tryglavia

Postby Safou » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:22 pm

This village looks dead , anyone knows about it ?
Now I know his goal :
Lord_of_War wrote:
Safou wrote:what do you want ?

The world. And do more experimenting try to replicate the bug.
Safou

Re: Asking about Tryglavia

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 am

They're good lads; always willing to stick their neck out for the Little Guy.
I heard that the leader can bench more than anyone else at the gym and he will always have your 6

They're inactive atm because of irl obligations at the Whitehouse but before that they were some of the top carrot grinders the game has ever seen. Did I mention that none of them ever used bots or custom clients?

Their son played with them as well and tbh he was the best PKer this world and he was present at all of the major battles. The guy basically invented the KO and his KD is off the charts. I'm pretty sure that his b12 can hit straight through the new KO mechanic as well.

Anyways, don't fuck with these people unless you want the whole server at your doorstep, kiddo
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby tirioll » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 am

Wow, jordancoles, such a promotion! Makes me want to stop doing everything and go and check out the place right now. :o
tirioll

Postby Aurelius69 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 pm

jordancoles wrote:They're good lads; always willing to stick their neck out for the Little Guy.
I heard that the leader can bench more than anyone else at the gym and he will always have your 6

They're inactive atm because of irl obligations at the Whitehouse but before that they were some of the top carrot grinders the game has ever seen. Did I mention that none of them ever used bots or custom clients?

Their son played with them as well and tbh he was the best PKer this world and he was present at all of the major battles. The guy basically invented the KO and his KD is off the charts. I'm pretty sure that his b12 can hit straight through the new KO mechanic as well.

Anyways, don't fuck with these people unless you want the whole server at your doorstep, kiddo

Wow bro :) thanks a lot for that... it means a lot has part of the village :)

The village isn't inactive all the time... we're here to grow and continue to play in friendship as always... can I be of assistence mate? xD
Welcome to the aggravating world of Murphy's Law... "whatever can go wrong will go wrong!"
Murphy's Law taps into our tendency to dwell on the negative and overlook the positive...
It seems to poke fun at us for being such hotheads, and it uses the mathematical rules of probability to support itself.
Aurelius69

Return to The Moot