Jorvaskr Traitor

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Jorvaskr Traitor

Postby MikeOfDragon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 pm

A traitor known as Zimmerman has killed a few villagers in Jorvaskr(Hedgehugs), and let some others go. If anyone wants to kill him, I would pay quite a lot for his skull, and for the bodies of people in Jorvaskr. I've asked people in Hedgehugs and they said they weren't going to interfere in local wars.
jordancoles wrote:I'm a genius so I've never done this personally, but I can see how some people might accidentally click on the wrong box
MikeOfDragon

Re: Jorvaskr Traitor

Postby blank » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 pm

wow your own relm wont help you? what an awesome relm to live in lol. shitty pm me
blank

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 am

You would think if someone was going around killing villagers inside a kingdoms realm they would send a few soldiers to deal with the threat, or is that not how they work?
Bowshot125

Postby Granger » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:You would think if someone was going around killing villagers inside a kingdoms realm they would send a few soldiers to deal with the threat, or is that not how they work?

So in case (exaggerated example here, pulled out of thin air) you decide to kill off a thieving villager of yours they should come by and raze your village?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby nardyman8501 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Granger wrote:
Bowshot125 wrote:You would think if someone was going around killing villagers inside a kingdoms realm they would send a few soldiers to deal with the threat, or is that not how they work?

So in case (exaggerated example here, pulled out of thin air) you decide to kill off a thieving villager of yours they should come by and raze your village?

Well I'd assume they'd prefer to defend the village majority or the village leader not just one person.-.
Think like men of action.
Act like men of thought.
Live life with intensity
and a passion for excellence.

---Gen. James Mattis
nardyman8501

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Realm would be shitty if it took sides in small arguments. If you have problems with someone in the realm by all means raid and destroy them before they raid and destroy you, and if Dis or something raids you, then the realm interferes and tracks the scents or attacks during raiding

Obviously ideally we would claim the whole world and have investigators and courts that decide who's right and wrong in every argument, but there's only a dozen people still playing and none of them are investigators and judges.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:57 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:Realm would be shitty if it took sides in small arguments. If you have problems with someone in the realm by all means raid and destroy them before they raid and destroy you, and if Dis or something raids you, then the realm interferes and tracks the scents or attacks during raiding

Obviously ideally we would claim the whole world and have investigators and courts that decide who's right and wrong in every argument, but there's only a dozen people still playing and none of them are investigators and judges.

I heard that Troll went to law school tho
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:15 pm

this isnt true................................

also i pmed the guy about this but the scents to the crimes are behind like 3 walls or something and would require DAYS to get to and the scents were already 4 days old at the time so theyd prob expire by then anyways, i imagine the guy moved away by now and im not sure what we could do about it!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:this isnt true................................

also i pmed the guy about this but the scents to the crimes are behind like 3 walls or something and would require DAYS to get to and the scents were already 4 days old at the time so theyd prob expire by then anyways, i imagine the guy moved away by now and im not sure what we could do about it!!!

excuses excuses....cant hedgehogs dig under walls or something
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Return to The Moot