Village named Czeka nas Chwala, what happened?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Village named Czeka nas Chwala, what happened?

Postby rainland » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:07 am

Does anyone know what happened to this village? I stumbled upon it once and noticed that you can dig on their claim. Most of the animals were already dead so I took some valuable stuff what I found inside but yesterday when I came to visit once more all the gates were closed and there was a catapult with 10 tiles of the palisade broken. I stepped inside, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a guy with a pickaxe started to chase me. Luckily I was on a horse so I escaped him and tried to talk but he was polish, didn't seem to be very talkative type, and he evicted me from the claim. Would that have been the previous owner or a new conqueror? The wall section was broken where my guy is standing.
rainland

Re: Village named Czeka nas Chwala, what happened?

Postby Colin500 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:38 am

Probably most of them quit playing because there's nothing else to do except grind stats and sit in your village so they were easy to raid.
Colin500

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Could be all of them quit playing, village lost authority, hole was made, anything worthwhile was taken, and this guy decides to log back in after weeks to find the village raided right at same time you're poking around?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm at friendly relations with dudes that own Czeka nas Chwala, they're not aggressive types AFAIK, they likely quit playing though
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby rainland » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:19 am

Ok thanks for the insights.
rainland

Postby Jackwolf » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

NOOBY93 wrote:I'm at friendly relations with dudes that own Czeka nas Chwala, they're not aggressive types AFAIK, they likely quit playing though

Not aggressive yet I gatsick :lol:
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Return to The Moot