New Structure: "Dock" for Knarrs

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

New Structure: "Dock" for Knarrs

Postby outdatedleon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Can we have structures like a "dock" or a "port" for knarrs? These structures can serve like a personal parking space, or a point for "teleporting" knarrs (much like hearthfire and Charter Stone). After players travelled long distance, I notice there's no real direct beam-me-up method to get to home via knarrs without having them stuck on lands (I would assume if I hearthfire onboard a knarr, I would be transported onto the hearthfire without taking my knarr along, just like carts and rowboats).

So maybe for personal claims... can we have a dock for our lovely knarrs? Maybe, as an extension, also ports for the villages?

That is all for what I am suggesting. Thank you so very much for your attention.
outdatedleon

Re: New Structure: "Dock" for Knarrs

Postby Headchef » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 pm

I think docks for knarrs would be great but mainly for looks.

Knarr teleportation I say no to..

For now you can use charter stones/magic portico or however it's called and crossroads to your advantage.

Not sure if it's that intentional but for time being might as well... Literally same as teleporting knarrs..
Headchef

Postby outdatedleon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:28 am

Headchef wrote:Knarr teleportation I say no to..

Yeah. But this would save people's grief of having their knarr's stuck for various reasons.

My knarr got teleported into the edge of lands while trying to get it across lands. It would have helped if I can teleport the thing home and be done with it.
outdatedleon

Postby 2d0x » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:39 am

Pier, entourage, place for fishing (yeah, not quite on topic)...
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby jorb » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:58 am

That would be nice, yes.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas