Amish Paradise & CF - Manneke

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Amish Paradise & CF - Manneke

Postby Jackwolf » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:27 am

Heya. I need to get in contact with someone from the village of Amish Paradise as well as the owner of Manneke's Shop, as their road signs are going through where my village is expanding. I'd like to ask them to come by to move it, or to alert them that I'll be moving it in the near future.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Re: Amish Paradise & CF - Manneke

Postby Ganhart » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 am

Amish Paradise is abadoned, feel free to destroy CRs
Ganhart

Postby Jackwolf » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:11 am

If it's abandoned then it still has authority. :|
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby Ganhart » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Jackwolf wrote:If it's abandoned then it still has authority. :|

It had about 150 characters, probably some of the still active outside the village
Ganhart

Return to The Moot