Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gangsters buys call to fight the northern kingdom

Postby mstya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Flyrella wrote:
geleorik wrote:Interesting farmers in your country, farmers are hiding stealth?
http://prntscr.com/fvh8cy
And such traces I can find a lot

Ahaha, would you try to raid hedghugs if scents lead to open to everyone CF market?

I thought HH did not live on the market lol
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby Flyrella » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 pm

mstya wrote:
Flyrella wrote:
geleorik wrote:Interesting farmers in your country, farmers are hiding stealth?
http://prntscr.com/fvh8cy
And such traces I can find a lot

Ahaha, would you try to raid hedghugs if scents lead to open to everyone CF market?

I thought HH did not live on the market lol

They have their coronation stone there, Idk if they live there or not. Anyway, even if someone from us left the scent, I am all for that. You were raiding us for months already, breaking our roads basically every weekends, sieging our cities. And our policy was only to defend. If finally someone started doing something, that is great.
Anyway, that ss doesnt prove anything. It could be his own alt who did some crime and is just staying in Aurora.
Flyrella

Postby mstya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Flyrella wrote:I thought HH did not live on the market lol

They have their coronation stone there, Idk if they live there or not. Anyway, even if someone from us left the scent, I am all for that. You were raiding us for months already, breaking our roads basically every weekends, sieging our cities. And our policy was only to defend. If finally someone started doing something, that is great.
Anyway, that ss doesnt prove anything. It could be his own alt who did some crime and is just staying in Aurora.[/quote][/quote]

Yeeeee sure (sarcasm)... omg we gangsters but don't liars... this aurora guy
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby blank » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:36 pm

mstya wrote:
Flyrella wrote:I thought HH did not live on the market lol

Anyway, that ss doesnt prove anything. It could be his own alt who did some crime and is just staying in Aurora.
[/quote]

Yeeeee sure (sarcasm)... omg we gangsters but don't liars... this aurora guy[/quote]

represent, its a thugs life. lol
blank

Postby Flyrella » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Whatever
Flyrella

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:20 pm

You're arguing with an idiot, don't even bother trying to communicate with this guy he can barely speak English anyways. AD and Hedgehugs are indeed allied because Sacraer would just get stomped on by them if they weren't.
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 am

sacraer strong )))))))))
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby geleorik » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 am

Does alt just raise stealth?

This is not the first, not even the tenth case of finding traces
geleorik

Postby Flyrella » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 am

geleorik wrote:Does alt just raise stealth?

This is not the first, not even the tenth case of finding traces

Yea right. Remind me pls, how many scents did your crew left in NK? I myself had a full inventory (with t.sacks) of only vandalism scents in just 1 day.
Flyrella

Postby spawningmink » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Hey guys I'm back
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot