I knew him, Horatio

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I knew him, Horatio

Postby dafels » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 am

sad
dafels

Postby spawningmink » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:found the skull of someone with a name in chinese literally right outside my walls. buried it, but upon searching the area i found a new base that wasnt there yesterday, halfway decayed. full of ash in the fireplaces. i think i lost a new neibor before i ever got to know him.

such a sad story
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby KeiKei » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 pm

you had a nice property in the northern kingdom, sasha

until barbarians came and ruined everything i guess

i put flowers on your grave
KeiKei

Postby dafels » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:01 pm

I knew him, Horatio.....
dafels

Postby morrogoth » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:05 am

I know it doesnt matter, but Dirty Hobo died thursday night to a vortex/whirlpool trip.

Any of my old friends rekin me.

HS: Hobolicious
morrogoth

Postby GalacticCow » Thu May 25, 2017 4:35 am

Found a headless skeleton on the riverbank, buried it. I'll be honest I mostly did it for the exp. Lukila, if you're out there, there you go.

Did you know that if you stare at the sun just as it sets, you see a green flash...
...and feel a sharp blow to the head, and hear the faint humming of me driving away in your new Tesla Roadster?
GalacticCow

Postby linkfanpc » Tue May 30, 2017 2:03 am

Etinn, if you're out there, i found your body and will be burying it soon.

EDIT: It is done. I also found the skull of a man named Guyfon in an abandoned raider base. His body has been laid to rest.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Necrisha » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:01 am

I found and laid to rest a Dell (from deep water), and a NoTimeForHero. I know not their circumstances of death, but may they rest in peace.
Necrisha

Postby DeccaExMachina » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:21 am

Gigglepuddy wrote:found the skull of someone with a name in chinese literally right outside my walls. buried it, but upon searching the area i found a new base that wasnt there yesterday, halfway decayed. full of ash in the fireplaces. i think i lost a new neibor before i ever got to know him.

bruh you legit got me cryin rn
Back to a Cambrian period older than Eden; On the ceiling is the moon, far below Mars. Wonder what the sunshine is like when depicted in a mural: 2D or not 2D?
Hallelujah, Hallelujah.
DeccaExMachina

Postby Barem10 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:30 pm

A little while ago whilst we were materialising our greatest property, the Abbey of Tjenu, the conitions of work led to a lot of accidents, disease and a small famine as the brothers and sisters that wanted to manifest the holy house had to eat a lot of nutriënts to keep their iron stomachs fed. The holy house was built with the workers rather unscaved, except for one poor brother. He has left this world and joined his ancesters in the next one. May he beeth blessed. Au revoir Abraham. Farewell.. my brother..

https://youtu.be/b_hxkf-euPU
Currently sailing the ocean to find the treasure and new lands.
Barem10

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot