How 2 ruin a friendship completely

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: How 2 ruin a friendship completely

Postby karmacreeper » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:12 am

How to lie about a friendship.
Claim you found the spot when in reailty. you did not but he did and he remembers from when the crab killed him because his friend told him they didn't hurt and he really needed food. Also claim you single handedly built the houses when the frist 2 were built with all three of us building and the pali was him and his friend getting blocks for you.Your friend drops the axe"doing stupid shit" boating to CF as you told him he should which he then slaved away to get the other one of the same q from the trader. asked to fuel steel smelters because its the last 20ish hrs and you decide to get drunk and high as fuck and play rocket league while still promising to fuel it,luckly the friend being so great gets on at 6 am to do what you promised to which fucked him up because he had to work nights with 4 hrs of sleep because of you.When the friend points that out claim your truck was the reason when you spent 8 hrs that day on rocksmith. friend exhausted and mad tells you 2-3 times that if this doesn't stop he doesn't want you playing with him and to take it seriously. Then asks in hedgehugs chat idk what to do I'm half and inch away from killing him.locks friend out from claim and changes keys claiming I was now going to kill him and telling him all the shit he and his friend did is now mine. Little did I know because I'm a genuinely austisic he was still inside the base and waiting to see if he didn't have to kill him and they could work it out. I give him the key and claim after grabbing a few curios and other items and trying to drop them in water because I relize I cant screw him over cause he'll kill me and he had the chance to box me in at my hearth when I logged. I then record my austisic screeching when I show that I'm dropping the q 103 bear cape when the my cape was q 10 because I had been on 3-4 times over the 2 months this built up. This is sheldons true expeirnce but god damn if all he learned from watching anti SJW videos is that you only get points for being the victum and ignoring other peoples emotions and there efforts to please you. Have a nice day lying
karmacreeper

Postby karmacreeper » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:17 am

O also as a note ms Quinn, Don't in your video claiming you built everything also say you got burnt out and left.
karmacreeper

Postby karmacreeper » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 am

http://angelporter.imgur.com/all/
Heres the whole me claiming to 100% kill him when I ask what do I do, and heres him going from I'm going to throw him out with his stuff to now I DID EVERYTHING I IM YOUR MASTER SLAVE. remember kiddies, The internet doesn't erase.
karmacreeper

Postby CinderHeart » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 am

Gefilte fish! What a twist!
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby Thedrah » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:46 pm

youre welcome at my place if you still want to play kerma
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby Kathaelle » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:28 am

Interesting twist.
what
Kathaelle

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:13 am

jordancoles wrote:Him playing Terraria was a red flag tbh

I play Terraria myself I haven't backstabbed anyone.

Lagoon wrote:

karmacreeper wrote:

I suspected that this story had two sides of conflict other than just the OP being the victim.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby jordancoles » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 am

karmacreeper wrote:How to lie about a friendship.
Claim you found the spot when in reailty. you did not but he did and he remembers from when the crab killed him because his friend told him they didn't hurt and he really needed food. Also claim you single handedly built the houses when the frist 2 were built with all three of us building and the pali was him and his friend getting blocks for you.Your friend drops the axe"doing stupid shit" boating to CF as you told him he should which he then slaved away to get the other one of the same q from the trader. asked to fuel steel smelters because its the last 20ish hrs and you decide to get drunk and high as fuck and play rocket league while still promising to fuel it,luckly the friend being so great gets on at 6 am to do what you promised to which fucked him up because he had to work nights with 4 hrs of sleep because of you.When the friend points that out claim your truck was the reason when you spent 8 hrs that day on rocksmith. friend exhausted and mad tells you 2-3 times that if this doesn't stop he doesn't want you playing with him and to take it seriously. Then asks in hedgehugs chat idk what to do I'm half and inch away from killing him.locks friend out from claim and changes keys claiming I was now going to kill him and telling him all the shit he and his friend did is now mine. Little did I know because I'm a genuinely austisic he was still inside the base and waiting to see if he didn't have to kill him and they could work it out. I give him the key and claim after grabbing a few curios and other items and trying to drop them in water because I relize I cant screw him over cause he'll kill me and he had the chance to box me in at my hearth when I logged. I then record my austisic screeching when I show that I'm dropping the q 103 bear cape when the my cape was q 10 because I had been on 3-4 times over the 2 months this built up. This is sheldons true expeirnce but god damn if all he learned from watching anti SJW videos is that you only get points for being the victum and ignoring other peoples emotions and there efforts to please you. Have a nice day lying

This read like a jumbled mess to me
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 am

Break up with him, lawyer up, hit the gym, delete Facebook
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 pm

^^ Lol.

Kiss and make up ... this game can be frustrating when trying to merge it with rl or when you get tired and need a break from it, you have other people relying on you, crops to harvest, animals to feed, steel to forge ... :P ... tempers can flare and issues can easily get blown out of proportion. It seems a shame to let a long, rl (?), friendship suffer due to getting stressed in a game with both sides feeling resentful and issuing blame.

Man up, both admit you made mistakes and move on. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot