You can drink twice as fast now

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

You can drink twice as fast now

Postby Zachary09 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello,

I just discovered that if you add up Autodrinking and Manual drinking you drink twice as fast.

All you need to do is get tired, then when your character starts autodrinking you simply start drinking from another vessel, and you effectively regain stamina twice as fast.

I believe this is a bug and thought it's worth it to share. Although not gamebreaking, it makes all tedious tasks requiring drinking a lot of water less tedious.
Zachary09

Re: You can drink twice as fast now

Postby Bacaaah » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Zachary09 wrote:Hello,

I just discovered that if you add up Autodrinking and Manual drinking you drink twice as fast.

All you need to do is get tired, then when your character starts autodrinking you simply start drinking from another vessel, and you effectively regain stamina twice as fast.

I believe this is a bug and thought it's worth it to share. Although not gamebreaking, it makes all tedious tasks requiring drinking a lot of water less tedious.

But does that help in building more brickwalls?
Bacaaah

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:59 am

It could make the "digging of the clay" go a bit faster, though not sure how much faster it would be.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 am

Will look at that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs