Amber Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Amber Client

Postby Tanchist » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:21 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:...Romovs, how goes the update?

Waiting patiently.....................................................................................................................................................?
Wastelands. Ruins everywhere from proud civilizations, with today's survivors scavenging whatever they can carry even if they can't even use it. Eating rats cooked alive is OK for everyone. Walking around naked is natural, since very few have time to waste in getting a rag to cover their deep wounds. And the game is only Alpha.
Tanchist

Postby romovs » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:12 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:Edit: On another note, Romovs, how goes the update?

I just started right now. There were quite a few changes which means I'll need to update my own modifications related to buffs, alternative combat ui, livestock manager, and item progress bars. Might take some time...
romovs

Postby dafels » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:26 pm

take your time brother, you're doing a good work :D :D
dafels

Postby Redlaw » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 pm

luckly I am just starting my day persnaly. So take all the time you want. Ill go on my morning walk.
Redlaw

Postby arcolithe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:39 pm

romovs wrote:

I just started right now. There were quite a few changes which means I'll need to update my own modifications related to buffs, alternative combat ui, livestock manager, and item progress bars. Might take some time...

love the work you do man, take your time and ignore the haters!
arcolithe

Postby fenrik » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

ya top work take the time you need
and ignore wats some people say
fenrik

Postby Overion » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:48 pm

romovs wrote:

Big thanks for your work! Your client is best for me! Keep working and dont look on posts stupid kids! ;)
Overion
Under curfew

Postby DRAGON » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Take your time man Ignore this haters like GG
DRAGON

Postby bobingabout » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:22 pm

romovs wrote:

booo, time...
I'll just update when it's ready, I guess I'll suffer through using the base client to do a little farming, and leave the main playing of the game for tomorrow.
bobingabout

Postby joojoo1975 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:31 pm

bobingabout wrote:
romovs wrote:

booo, time...
I'll just update when it's ready, I guess I'll suffer through using the base client to do a little farming, and leave the main playing of the game for tomorrow.

i had to do that so i could feed my livestock

what normally takes me 10-15 min on amber, took me over a half hour on the default. you really don't realize how many things that were tweaked in amber until you are forced to play the default.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower