Item Remembrance

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Item Remembrance

Postby AntiBlitz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 am

Can we please have sort of function in game that remembers an item belongs to you when you are on anothers property similar to the horse? On numerous occasions i have accidentally dropped something of importance to myself on someones property and had to steal my own items back and become red handed. Its just obnoxious. This just happened to me while attempting to click a signpost to travel, dropped a cupboard on someones property filled with bone clay, then had to steal my own cupboard back, and walk home......Had that immediate moment where I asked myself why this still hasnt become a thing yet.
AntiBlitz

Re: Item Remembrance

Postby synaris » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 am

reminds me of the a time on world 7 where i left my boat to pick a mushroom and couldnt since it was on a claim. and couldnt take my own boat back. cuz that'd be a crime.

yeah there should be something that remembers that its yours. even a simple grace period, like 30 seconds to take your shit back would be nice.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Re: Item Remembrance

Postby jorb » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:31 am

I have myself made a note "Last carried status for everything" since before. Would be useful, but I'm not sure how easy or nice it would be to implement. Will investigate.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas