Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby thomas_ewing » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Just a few pointers to the OP:

1. Never make a multi-million dollar offer for a private server on a public forum. The proper procedure is to pave the contract proposal in a level 4 cavern using leaf ore. This sounds strange, but it is actually how the Swedish negotiate all contracts and treaties.

2. If your friends care about how much money you have, they are strippers. Strippers, regardless of what they tell you, are not your friends.

3. You can't afford Haven women.

4. Amanda is too good for you.
thomas_ewing

Postby Randomtask21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:32 pm

6 pages? Damn you guys must have been bored.

I'm afraid I haven't read past my last post, but I can predict the type of messages you have left in your wake.

I was hoping for a private message from the admin regarding a certain matter, but as of yet nothing has materialised. Perhaps you do not take me seriously. PM me Jorb if you are interested in making some quick cash. We go through the finer details shortly after.

I know I probably went about it the wrong way but thats just the way the thread went at the time. This isn't the first time I've done this, I'm happy to help out a small up and coming development team such as yours. Hit me up.
Randomtask21

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 pm

You got your answer, I think, which was "no answwer."

I'd suggest reading some of jorb's economical and political philosophies if you want a hint at an answer. They're posted around the forum somewhere. I'd paraphrase the lengthy treatises that have been written in the past, but I'd hate to get them wrong and put words into his mouth that he has not uttered or typed out.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Randomtask21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:41 pm

thomas_ewing wrote:Just a few pointers to the OP:

1. Never make a multi-million dollar offer for a private server on a public forum. The proper procedure is to pave the contract proposal in a level 4 cavern using leaf ore. This sounds strange, but it is actually how the Swedish negotiate all contracts and treaties.

2. If your friends care about how much money you have, they are strippers. Strippers, regardless of what they tell you, are not your friends.

3. You can't afford Haven women.

4. Amanda is too good for you.

1. Very true, I did go about the whole buying a server situation rather poorly but nevermind eh.

2. You have no idea. You couldn't possibly comprehend what's it like when you suddenly become a millionaire after being somewhat poor. Everything changes including the people around - lifelong friends, family, everyone you ever knew changes their perception of you. It's quite revealing.

3. I probably could all joking aside.

4. Amanda sounds like a nice girl, I'm sure she has a guy suitable for her.
Randomtask21

Postby thomas_ewing » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Randomtask21 wrote:
2. You have no idea. You couldn't possibly comprehend what's it like when you suddenly become a millionaire after being somewhat poor. Everything changes including the people around - lifelong friends, family, everyone you ever knew changes their perception of you. It's quite revealing.

3. I probably could all joking aside.

2. I can comprehend a lot more than you think.

3. You can't.
thomas_ewing

Postby Mario_Demorez » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 pm

I like how jorb replied to a joke reply on this thread just to tell the op that he saw what he offered but he was not even interested enough to give it a response. However, I guess the op didn't realize that.
Mario_Demorez

Postby Randomtask21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:10 pm

MagicManICT wrote:You got your answer, I think, which was "no answwer."

I'd suggest reading some of jorb's economical and political philosophies if you want a hint at an answer. They're posted around the forum somewhere. I'd paraphrase the lengthy treatises that have been written in the past, but I'd hate to get them wrong and put words into his mouth that he has not uttered or typed out.

Rather I think he doesn't take me seriously which is a real shame.

I'm not goingto lie, I know very little about the gaming industry as a business or the procedure required to get the purchase functioning - I made this mistake in Rust, although we figured it out eventually. I was a fitness instructor at my local gym before I got the inheritance, my business acumen is somewhat lacking if I'm honest.

Also, I apologise if I offended anyone with my bragging. I should never have gone down that road and I'm ashamed I did.

Again I apologise for any offense caused.
Randomtask21

Postby abt79 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 pm

In all seriousness Randomtask, the best way to spend money to ensure your safety ingame (since Jorb simply isnt going to sell you your own server) is to spend 50 bucks or so on some “Subscription Tokens” in the game shop, then trading them to players in exchange for their protection.

There is an individual known on the forums as “spawningmink” who is not only a very trustworthy person, but an extremely powerful warrior ingame. He also associates with a bunch of other trustworthy and kind quality individuals that would also probably take you up on your offer. Hit him up and I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the results.
abt79

Postby ven » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:29 pm

jorb wrote:Moved the thread from C&I to The Moot.

Will you sell the game though
Venator
ven

Postby azrid » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 pm

From one millionaire to another.
Hire people if you lack the mettle to deal with aggressors yourself.
Its a cheap solution and you get to enjoy the people that ruined your base be destroyed.
PM me if you want me to put you in touch with someone.
azrid

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot