2 animal changes

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

2 animal changes

Postby synaris » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:31 pm

1: let us shift right click to instantly shoo an animal. skipping the flower menu. im tired of waiting for it to come up. and yes i know im dirt poor with a shit PC, but with all the keyboard shortcuts we have for other shit, why not one for shooing animals? animal AI is so fucking annoying. they try to go out of gates every chance they get and box you in when you stop paying attention for 5 seconds.

2: why do adults and calves give the same number of bones? whether im butchering adult cows or their calves i get 6 bones. shouldnt the babies give less?
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Re: 2 animal changes

Postby Zesto » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:22 pm

You can use a custom client and automaticlly make it shoo id youd like and fun fact babies animals are actually born with more bones then adult animals so shouldnt you get more bones ¦] Nah jk agreed with getting less bones and the shooing short cut could be nice although less needed now that opening gates automaticlly shoos animals
Zesto

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Zesto wrote:...now that opening gates automaticlly shoos animals

Wait, what? Since when?

I agree with OP, both are good ideas. I too am plagued with the horror that is a toaster, and shooing is a nightmare.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby calebsnow » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Zesto wrote:You can use a custom client and automaticlly make it shoo id youd like and fun fact babies animals are actually born with more bones then adult animals so shouldnt you get more bones ¦] Nah jk agreed with getting less bones and the shooing short cut could be nice although less needed now that opening gates automaticlly shoos animals

Wouldnt new born animals and adult animals have the same amount of bones? Considering you are born with all the bones you need? o.O
Body Bags 2 Boston, Haven - Boston City Crooks,
calebsnow

Postby AntiBlitz » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:11 pm

when ur a wee lil bab-e you are born with like a hundred more bones, they inevitably fuse to one another as you grow.
AntiBlitz

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Skeptical of adding obscure chords for minor features.

The bone thing has bothered me as well. Will look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas