Don't cancel that Nauker quest

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Don't cancel that Nauker quest

Postby neeco » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:00 am

infectedking3 wrote:only reason he's opening it for public is for that local resource quality increase

Quite the contrary. The man's protecting the tree from troll who would cut it down, and making it available for all to use. The local quality increase affects an area much larger than their base and everyone in the area would benefit from it. Good job to you sir. It looks great.

CaddoPuma wrote:I don't even know to what Q increase you are referring.

Quests can now sometimes reward a quality increase of a local foragable.
"Afksar has raised the quality of Stinginig Nettle by 1." Something like that.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby CaddoPuma » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:50 pm

neeco wrote:... The man's protecting the tree from troll who would cut it down, and making it available for all to use...

Thank you. That is exactly why I went through all the effort of knocking a hole in our existing pali (which until I did that prevented anyone not a villager from having access), leveling the ground, paving the area, and building a new pali.

neeco wrote:Quests can now sometimes reward a quality increase of a local foragable.
"Afksar has raised the quality of Stinginig Nettle by 1." Something like that.
That's interesting and a nice bonus for doing the right thing, but it wasnt a factor in my decision to create public access - as you accurately deduced.
CaddoPuma

Postby infectedking3 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm

CaddoPuma wrote:stuff

You must be new here.
infectedking3

Postby neeco » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:26 pm

infectedking3 wrote:

You must be new here.

Yeah, fuck this guy for being nice. We don't tolerate that in this game. You should go over there and beat the niceness out of him with you shiny little b12.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby CaddoPuma » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:58 pm

neeco wrote:
infectedking3 wrote:

You must be new here.
...You should go over there and beat the niceness out of him with you shiny little b12.
Thanks for defending me from the verbal attacks of this sourpuss. I dont know if his problem is with me, personally, or if he just hates newcomers promoting a friendly community. God forbid ANYONE do ANYTHING to make more players want to come to the game and stay longer than a month!
Last edited by CaddoPuma on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaddoPuma

Postby infectedking3 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:47 am

CaddoPuma wrote:He'd better bring an army or catch me alone.

You really must be new here.....
infectedking3

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 pm

CaddoPuma wrote: I dont know if his problem is with me, personally, or if he just hates newcomers promoting a friendly community.

He's just salty. He's a good player, just one of those attitudes. (Not sure I've ever met him in game, though. He'd probably kick my ass.)

edit: I should probably say more that you'd probably see more of that if the world hadn't wound down quite so much the last several months. There's only so much quality grinding one can do without other challenges in the world, so a lot of the same attitudes just don't hang around here until a new world kicks off.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby infectedking3 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:53 am

MagicManICT wrote:
CaddoPuma wrote: I dont know if his problem is with me, personally, or if he just hates newcomers promoting a friendly community.

He's just salty.

I love how all I said was about locking the quest giver and only having it opened after the local resource quality increase update and it got turned into people assuming I was going to attack him, then a complete retard mod even joins in xD well done magicmanICT, looks like I might have to look into this then just to please you all.
infectedking3

Postby CaddoPuma » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:38 am

infectedking3 wrote:...all I said was about locking the quest giver and only having it opened after the local resource quality increase update...
Here are the flaws in your logic. 1) It was the previous LS, not me, who "locked" the quest giver. And that was done months ago... at least 4 months, maybe more. 2) I didnt know anything about any local quality increase update. I agree the timing seems suspicious, and I might have said so myself were I in your shoes. What I wouldnt have done was proclaim that my false assumptions, based on the slightest coincidence, to be absolute fact.
CaddoPuma

Postby infectedking3 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:11 am

CaddoPuma wrote:Here are the flaws in your logic. 1) It was the previous LS, not me, who "locked" the quest giver. And that was done months ago... at least 4 months, maybe more. 2) I didnt know anything about any local quality increase update. I agree the timing seems suspicious, and I might have said so myself were I in your shoes. What I wouldnt have done was proclaim that my false assumptions, based on the slightest coincidence, to be absolute fact.

So basically my argument is wrong about Walling off quest givers purely because it wasn't you in particular who did it, but your village leader itself was the one who did it? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

CaddoPuma wrote:The previous LS suggested I should just cut the tree down because building the access would be too much trouble.

But instead of them cutting it down themselves, they kept it in a wall? Also from what I recall, there was something about quest givers once chopped down end up being "created" again but in a random spot in the world (Not sure if that is 100%). So chopping it might have been something they should've done a long time maybe but chose not to? :thinking:
infectedking3

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot